🌈Chapter-24🌈

Note : Makkaleyy!! I made a small correction. Enna na cast intro apo I wrote Wayanad is their native but I forgot in the previous three episodes and typed Attapadi. So adhu matum nyabgam vechukonga !! That's it !!✨

Aaru stood by the door side, embracing the breeze that caressed her face. She frowned looking at Akshay smiling at her.

Ak : Enna Madam? Kaathu vaanga vandhingala?
Aaru : Illa...Padam paaka vandhen (she fake smiled)
Ak: (laughed) edhuku neenga ivalo kova padreenga?
Aaru : (huffed) ipo enna venum ungaluku?
Ak: Enna nga neenga? Kalaila nalla dhana pesitu irundheenga ?
Aaru : Kalaila irundhe neenga normal ah illa..(she sighed)
Ak : (giggled) Kaalaila irundhu illa romba naal ah ve apdi thaan irken (he said to himself)
Aaru : Enna soneenga?? (She glared)
Ak : aaahh...onnu illa onnu illa..
Aaru : Naa onnu kekkalamaa??
Ak : mmm Dharalama kelu
Aaru : Neenga edhukaga IV ku college arrange panna bus la varaama train la adhum indha compartment book panni vareenga ?
Ak : Apo thana unna sight adikka mudiyum
Aaru: edheyy??
Ak: dha ba dha...adhuu train la vandha sight nalla irukum nu friends sonnanga so...
(He managed)
Aaru : See !! neenga edhuku ipdilam panreenga nu enaku Puriyudhu aana..I'm not in the idea of getting into any relationship Akshay.! Neenga en athai paiyan ah irukalam Athai paiyan ah matum irundha nalla irukum. So unga mind la edhadhu andha Mari idea irundha please adha azhuchurunga..!! 🙏

Saaral yen Adi yen en jannal udaikirathu
Thooral yen Adi yen en kanavai kalaikirathu..

Saying that, she paced away from him and he was devastated. He didn't know why but felt part of his heart got broken. He didn't realise his love until this second. He saw her looking distraught.
Gowri came there seeing Akshay dejected.

Go : Anna !!
Ak : (tears clumping his throat) Ivalo naal ava kuda pesumbodhu onnum therila (shaky voice)
Aana...ipo (eyes dwelled up) vendaam nu solitu poratha enaala thaanga mudiyala (tears fell down) Ivalo naal ava mela irundhadhu Love dhan nu ipo dhaan Puriyudhu (smiled, wiping off his tears)

Kollaamal kollaamal kondraai
Illaamal illaamal sendraai
Kollaamal kollaamal kondraai
Illaamal illaamal sendraai

Go : Anna..!! (She touched his shoulder)
Unga kashtam puriyudhu aana (sees Aaru) ava munadi nadandhadha innum maraka mudiyaama irukaa!
Ak : (snaps at Gowri, frowning)
Go : (nods slowly) school padikumbodhu oru paiyan ah love panna..

Flashback:
It was 11th STD 1st day, all the students were excited and were happy. New students also joined and made friends with the old ones.

11 'B' :-
Aaradhya is the Don of their class. She had decided to rag the new comers with her girls gang.
Gowri is the assistant Don.
Aaru sat upon the first Bench that was near to the door. She was wearing cooling glass, holding a stick, and a kerchief surrounded her collars.

Aaru : Endhaa idhuu?? Oru new student kuda kaanalae?? Oruvela yaarum varalayo?
Go : Allaavarum namale nokki bhayakunnu pakshe or aalana kittum aahm (she assured)

( Everybody gets scared of us but atleast one person will get caught)

Aaru : Aahh !! Adheyy dhaan !! Wait pannuvom

They waited for half an hour but no one did come to their class.
Aaru : Serii ini yaarum vara maatanga pola vaanga polaam.

She got down from the bench and that's when she noticed her friends looking at someone outta their class door. She followed their eye path and found a guy standing just in front of her being so handsome and attractive.

(Guys Imagine Kalidas in school uniform 🤭)

He looked so mean and cold. He just looked like a sweven to Aaru. Without even sparing a glance at the girls whom were admiring him jaw-dropped.
He went in and sat in the last desk.

In no sooner, the school bell rang and the students got arranged in their respective places.
Aaru wants to sit near him as she sat in the second desk. While thinking that, the class mam entered.

Mam : Allavarkum goood Morning students!!
Stu : (stood up) Gooooood Mornninnng Mammmmm
Mam : Yepaa !! Stop your LKG rhymes students!!
How many times do I have to tell you ?
See now you are 11th standard. You are in the age to decide your own decisions for your life. Stop being playful.
Stu : Sorryyyyy Mammmmm
Mam : You guys are never gonna listen to me. Okay anyways. Now please tell me the attendance.

Aaru didn't listen to a single word that was telling by the teacher. She often turned her head and looked at him but he didn't even give her a second of eye contact.

Aaru' mv : SHEIII enna aalu ivan oru vaati kudava paaka maatan?? Illa therinjute dhan paakama irukaana? Epdiyo Inga dhana irupaan. Aprom gavanichukren.

Mam : AARADHYA!!!!!
Aaru : Ma..Mam...!! Present Mam !!
Mam : Dreaming in the first class on the first dayy !!
Aaru : So..sorry mam..!
Mam : Don't want your sorry. Please be attentive in the class. Your 10th class teacher told me that you're the class topper. Don't spoil that name. Okay?
Aaru : Ye..yes mam..sure !!
Mam : Sit !!

Aaru' mv : Shoooooo!!! Pochuuuuu!!! Modhal naale Avan munaadi ipdi aayiruche..chaa!!!
(She mentally scolded herself)

She  slowly turned to see him but to her surprise he was already looking at her. Her heart stopped for a second when he smiled at her. She, not knowing what to do, smiled in return and turned quickly.

Aaru' mv : Aiaiayooo sirichutaane....Perumaale..
(She hid her blush)
Go: Eyyy Endhaa enthinaanu chirichukunnathh.?
Aaru : Illa illa onnu illa..
Go: Nyaan ninne notice panikitu dhan irku..ninne pinne kaanam.

---------------------
Do Vote and Comment Makkale !!🥰
Flashback oda 1st epi epdi irundhuchu??👉🏼👈🏼