Kuina..

HELLOOOO UMM SO YEAH ANOTHER CHAPTER I HONESTLY DONT KNOW HOW TO CONTINUE THIS STORY, I DONT WANT IT TOO LONG BUT NOT TOO SHORT EITHER. I WONT SPOIL ENDING BUT IT WILL BE A GOOD ONE SO NO WORRIES
____________________________________

No one's pov
It was late in the night in the sunny. Luffy was on Watch for the night and a lot of the other straw hats were alseep. Zoro however was having a hard time sleeping that night.

Zoros pov
I was with kuina.. i sparred with her.. she won..then we made a promise to eachother.. now I have to fufill this promise myself. It don't mind doing that. Kuina
Was in my nightmare. "I don't think you'll be able to fulfill our promise zoro" kuina Said this with her back turned to me. Kuina..I couldn't say anything, I couldn't move..all I could do was just stare at her back. "Zoro your weak" she finally turned to me.
I know am not the strongest swordsman yet, and maybe I'm still weak.. maybe she was right.

"Theres still so much that you can't do zoro" kuina Said. Kuina walked up to me and looked up at me. "Will you be strong enough mentally" mentally.. what did she mean. To my surprise her plain expression turned to a worried some expression. "If someone was going through something would you be there?" Of course I would be there..I would be there for luffy, and any of my other crew mates.. though now that I think about it, I've protected lots of them from harm but I've never ask if there doing ok mentally, shit I don't even ask luffy those types of questions.

"Zoro you need to start caring about how others feel"
What did she mean I do care..right?..am so confused I don't know what any of this means.

Well I woke up. I was sweating. I rarely have nightmares. And I mean rarely. The last time I had a nightmare was when I was away from luffy for two years. I couldn't go back to sleep surprisingly.

I was lost in my thoughts now. What did kuina mean by I need to start caring about how others feel.. am I not supportive enough?.. all I do is train and sleep, and hang out with luffy. And I don't really hang out with anyone else unless it's dinner or a party.

I have been distant from a lot of my other crew members lately. Even luffy. Now I just feel like a peice of shit. Kuina is right. I dont Check up on people a lot unless it's luffy. But I barely check up on him either.

I decide to get up from bed. I can't be stuck in a dark room. I needed fresh air.

I went outside the deck and I see luffy sitting in the head of the sunny.

He's always there, if he's not eating he's there, if he's not hanging out with me or the other crewmates then he's there, and if he's not going on adventures he's there.

He noticed me I think. Because he turned around.

"Oh zoro! Hey! What are you doing up so late?"
"I just...couldn't get any sleep.." i then looked down for a second, before I could life my head back up luffy tackled me with a hug. "LUFFY WA-" we of course trembled to the ground. "Sorry zoro" he then sat up.

"Do you wanna talk about it? Or just cuddle?, or do you wanna do both?" Luffy asked as he sat down by a wall near choppers office. "I dont mind cuddling"

"Alright! Come on!" Luffy then signal come to him. I scooted infront of him. He sat on my lap. "Okay go forward a bit" luffy said. I scooted forward till he touched the wall. "There!" Luffy Said as he played with my hair. I wrapped my arms around him. I was facing the wall while he was facing the sea so he can still keep watch. Luffy started to him, which made me doze off and made me fell asleep immediately.

Luffy
"Good night zoro, get some rest, love ya!" I said quietly. I knew he couldn't hear me because he was already asleep but I didn't care. He needs his rest.

———————————————————————————
OK OK BEFORE I SAY ANYTHING, I DID NOT HAVE WI FI TO FINISH THIS CHAPTER IT TOOK A WHOKE WEEK, THEN HOMEWORK WHICH IS ASS, THEN I HUNG OUT WITH FRIENDS BECAUSE YESS ALSO I TRIED DRAWING SOMETHING FOR THIS CHAPTER BUT I WANNA HAVE SOME TYPE OF DEADLINE SO NO DRAWING IN THIS ONE

ANYWAYS THANKS FOR BEING PAISENT EITH MY LAZY ASS LOVE YOU POOKIES😘🫶
—————————————————————————
(792) words really short chapter