Keeping watch

(This is literally my first story so yea😌👍)

No one pov
The stray hat crew reach an iland to restock and make repairs on the thousand sunny. They eventually all make it to the iland.

Zoro pov
Everyone left to stock up on supplies. So I decided to stay and watch over the sunny. I sit down on the deck of the sunny. I listen to the waves softly hit the sunny. As am slowly start to doze off I hear someone call my name. "Zoro! Was you just about to take a nap? Can I join you?" Luffy says cheerfully as he walks towards me. "Yeah sure I don't mind"
I then give luffy a soft smile. He than sat in my lap.
Wait....he sat..on my lap...

HE SAT ON MY LAP?!?!?

"Eh luffy what are you doing?!"

I say as I turn my head trying to hide the fact that I was blushing. "I'm just getting comfy! Do you want me to move?" Luffy ask as he gives me such innocent look. "No it's fine you can stay like that if you want"
"Okay! Thanks zoro, I wanted to stay behind because your always alone when you take watch and..I didn't want you to feel lonely!" Luffy said with a big smile.

"Yeah thanks for that.." "no problem zoro! Anything for my nakama!" luffy than turned around and instantly fell asleep.

(Why is he so freakin adorable)
I try to fall asleep but I can't.
I had a crush on luffy for a while now but I don't know how to confess. I don't even know if he likes guys. I mean he seems like the type of person to not care who he dates, but I don't even think he cares about relationships right now.
This is all so confusing, and honestly it makes my head hurts. I love luffy so much but what if he doesn't love me back.

I than snap back into reality. I need to take a nap to take my mind off things, if I think too much about this than my tired ass won't be able to get any sleep.
So I slowly went to sleep.

Luffy pov
I always notice that zoro keeps to himself a lot.
He trains all day,eats, than falls asleep. He still talks to us but not as much and it's starting to get to me!
I also notice that zoro doesn't talk to me alot either.
I decided to stay behind to spend time with zoro.
If he's going through something than I hope he would tell me. He's not talkative so he doesn't express his feelings alot.

Anyway my dream of eating all the food I could imagine got ruined by my stomach. I woke up and looked around. Sanji is not back from grocery shopping so he can't make me any food.
"Am so hungryyyyyyyyt" I quietly pout to myself.
I notice that zoro is still sleep. I don't wanna wake him up. He seems so peaceful when he's alseep. It makes me happy to him rest after a hard day of work. I slowly get up and walk to away. But..

"Hmm luffy everything ok?.." zoro said as he yawned and he got up too. "Oh morning zoro! I didnt want to wake you up, I was going to get a snack from the kitchen shishi" I said cheerfully as I walked to the kitchen door. "Hey luffy let me make you something quick so you won't eat the whole kitchen" "alright!" I said as I walk to a seat and sit down.

I watched zoro carefully cut some fruit. He seemed so focused while doing it. I love that zoro is so caring when he does things. It may seem like he's a heartless demon or whatever people say but he's the best nakama that you could ask for! And if I'm being honest, I love zoro. Like romantic love. But I don't know how any of that really works. I start to get a headache thinking about it.

But then I snap out of my thoughts as zoro place my plate infront of me. "Here you go captain, I can't really cook anything so I just cut some fruit up" zoro said as he gave that soft warm caring smile. "Thanks for the food zoro! Love ya!"

Zoro pov
Did he just say he loved me..? No maybe he meant that in a family type of way? But he doesn't say love you to any of the other crew...I think am the first! Ugh I don't know this is getting confusing again!
"Hey zoro, you ok? Your as red as a tomato!" Luffy said as he laughed a bit.

"Yeah am good i umm just gonna go to the crows nest to work out, if you need me just go there"
I then walk out of the kitchen without hearing luffys reply. I start to get lost in my thoughts, I get lost on the ship. Wait, where in actual fuck am I? I then remember that in the aquarium. Am not down there alot so I kinda forget that it exists. I decide to sit down for a bit so I can calm down and figure out my thoughts. (He said that he loved me...maybe am over thinking this, maybe he did meant it in a family type of way..but that's not what I want. I want him to mean it in a romantic way so bad)

Luffy then bust open the door. "Ah zoro there you are! I tried looking for you in the crows nest but you wasn't there, are you ok?" "Yeah am ok I..kinda got lost..and decided to sit here for a while.."

"You got lost on the ship again?!? This have had atleast been the 3rd time you got lost on here!" Luffy laughs as he walks over and sits next to me. "Yeah sorry about that" I say as I smile a bit. "Hey zoro I want to talk to you about something important.."

My face then turns into a serious one within seconds. "Yeah am listening is something wrong?"

"Zoro I love you"

———————————————————————————
HAH LEFT YALL ON A CLIFF HANGER!
Anyway if you read through the whole thing than thank you! It's obviously not finshed yet but I'll be working on it! Tell me your thoughts!
I should have another part out by later tomorrow!
———————————————————————————
(1083) words
See y'all pookie later 😗🫶