Nightmares

I made the drawing in todays chapter😽
————————————————————————
Everyone eventually got their supplies from the island. It's also been a few days since luffy and zoro started dating.
____________________________________
Luffy pov
Nami said it would take atleast three more days for us to sail out. I was kinda bored while being on the ship. I mean am not too bored sense I have zoro. I love being with zoro because he makes me feel safe.

Though every time it's time to go to bed I get these nightmares. The nightmares involves my brother, ace, dying in front of me. I rarely have these nightmares, but ever since I started dating zoro they started re appearing.

It's was night time and it was only me, zoro, and chopper. Chopper was in his office, doing docter stuff. Me and zoro was in men quarters about to go to bed.

"Goodnight zoro! Love ya" I yelled to zoro.
"Love you to luffy, make sure you get some rest" zoro said as he laid down in his bunk and fell asleep.

I laid down in my own bunk. I fell asleep but I had the nightmare again. But this time it wasn't just ace dying infront of me, it was zoro disappearing in front when we was in Sabaody Archipelago. At that time I couldn't protect him, or any of my crew members. I hated that day.

In the nightmare I saw my crew mates die infront of me. And the last one to die was zoro..

I force my self to finally wake up. I don't know how many minutes it's been. I feel something wet coming down my face. Am crying. I Never really cried during these nightmares. But this is the first time since forever. I get up quietly.

I leave the room. I go outside to the deck, I then propel myself so am sitting on top of the Sunny's head. I honestly needed fresh air. As I look down at the ocean reflection of the stars I start to get hungry.

I want to eat something but sanji is not here so he can't cook me anything. I frown :(.

"Wait a minute...sanjis not here.." I then grin. "I can eat all I want since he's not here!" "Luffy i wouldn't do that if I was you" I turned around to the voice that talked to me. It was zoro! "Eh zoro how you know I was here?" "I don't know, I kinda just knew I guess" zoro said as he blushed in embarrassment. He is so adorable when he does that hehe. "Your adorable when you blush"  I look at zoro and he blushes even more, he's using his hand to cover his face. "Your always so straight forward lu.."

"Wanna eat with me zoro?" "Yeah but I'll try to make you something so you don't eat the whole kitchen"
"Yay!" I then stand up and jump on zoro. "Hey! Be carful you almost knocked me over-" zoro said, well I think he said that. Am not sure he sounds kinda muffled hehe.

I then get on his back. "To the kitchen!" "Aye captain" zoro smiled and we both went to the kitchen.

I sat down in a chair and zoro started cook.

Zoro pov
I cook something for Lu. Like I said myself am not good at cooking so I try to make something simple.
As am cooking I took a quick glance at luffy. He seems kinda gloomy. It's kinda hard to notice that since he's happy most of the time, but it seems more noticeable right now. "Hey Lu, you ok?" I ask him while making him a grilled cheese. "Oh um yeah am ok!" Luffy said with a smile. I know he's probably lying, but if he doesn't want to talk about it then that's completely fine. I want him to be able to come up to me when something's wrong instead of me forcing him to tell me what's wrong.

I finished making the grilled cheese and I give to luffy. "Here you luffy, I know it's not a whole meal or anything but I hopefully it feels you up" "thanks zoro! I appreciate it." Something was definitely wrong though. He didn't eat his food within 0.01 seconds. He actually took his time eating. I hope he's ok.