First date

(This chapter contains smut so it you don't like that you might wanna leave, or read it I don't really care lol. Also this is my first smut chapter, it may be cringe so suffer with me 🤩🫶)

Zoro pov
We eventually left the island that we was on.
It feels nice to finally be at sea again.
I sit down under a tree on the sunny. I start to close my eyes but then I hear luffy. "Zorooo!" Luffy then propels himself and he crashes into me. "LUFFY WHAT DID WE TALK ABOUT DOING THAT!" I say kinda annoyed. "Sorry I was bored" luffy said with a shrug. "Can you not do that again unless necessary?"
I ask in a calming tone. "Alright! I won't, you wanna play a game??" Luffy asked. "Lu I was just about to take a nap.." I said tiredly. "Aww come on your always napping and training, it won't hurt to play one gameeee" luffy whined. "Fine, only one ok?" I smile a bit. "Yay!" Luffy then sits down next to me.

I see that luffy is thinking about something. He is probably thinking of a game to play. Luffy face expression lights up. "Let's play truth or dare!" Luffy says as he forms a big smile on his face. "Alright"  I say. "Alright zoro, truth or dare?" Luffy says excitedly. "Dare" I say with smirk. "I dare you to get me some meat from sanji's kitchen!" "Really luffy"
I say as I laugh a bit. "Yep!" Luffy smiles.

"Alright then" I rub luffys head then I head off to the kitchen. Of course the stupid cook is there making lunch. "Oi what do you want, lunch is not ready" that annoying ass cook said. "Nothing" I said as I look for the meat. I can see that curly brow is looking at me confusedly as he watches my every move. I try to think of an excuse to make the cook leave. I then have a idea. "Nami Is naked and her room door is open" it's quiet for a few seconds then the cook says
"NAMI SWANNNNN" he then runs out of the kitchen.

As soon as he is out of sight I take some meat and some other stuff, oh and sake for me. I then quickly leave the kitchen and I go back to luffy. "Got it" I then hand over luffy the food. "YAY THANK YOU"
He then of course eats in one mili second. "Alright then luffy, truth or dare?" I ask with a smirk. "Hmmm" luffy says as he thinks for a bit. "Dare!"
I think of something then I have the perfect idea.
"I dare you to go on a date with me" I smile waiting for a response. I Look at luffy and i blush a bit myself as I see him blush. "Yeah of course!" Luffy says cheerfully.

"But where?" Luffy ask as he tilts his head a bit"
I stop to think for a bit. "Maybe when we get to the next island" luffy then tackled me but not to hard luckliy and he cuddles up with me. "I can't wait then!" Luffy then snuggles up to me. "Yeah me too" I smile and hold luffy Close.

We was enjoying our time together, but the This BI- I mean nami smacks the living shit out of me on my head. "WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FO-" I then got hit again. "ZORO WHY DID YOU TELL SANJI I WAS GETTING DRESSSED?!!" Nani said angrily.
"I don't  know" I lie. "It's not like you was actually getting dressed" "I was" nami said as she glared at me. "Oh, sorry about that" I then shrug. She hits me again.

"Hey Nami" luffy said as he looked up at her. "Yes luffy?" Nani sighed. "When will we go to the next island??" "I'm not sure, we did left the other island not too long ago so am assuming we might make it to another island in maybe a week or so" nami said.
"GUYS GUYS I FOUND A ISLAND" ussop yelled as he was running around the sunny like a chicken with its head cut off.

"Never mind then i guess will make it their today" nami said as she walked off to ussop.

*Time skip to where they make it to the next island*

Luffy pov
We finally make it to the next island!! I'm very excited because me and zoro will be able to go on a date! It seems to much of a convince that an island popped up out of nowhere but whatever. We all Make it there. "Alright! Jimbei your taking watch for the ship!" Jimbei seemed surprised since zoro usually does it but he says. "Alright then luffy" Jimbei then sits down by the railing of the sunny.