Headache

Literally I have motivation now but barely any ideas😭 if you guys could comment some here then that would be very VERY helpful. Anyways enjoy!!
____________________________________

Luffy pov (whole story)
The ship was fixed in two days! I was so exited to be at sea again, I was still in hotel and I woke up before zoro.

I Wake up next to him snuggled real close to him. He looked so cute when he slept. I wanted to wake him up but I didn't want to wake him up. I got a call from my den den mushi. "Buda buda buda...buda buda buda.." the snail ranged loudly. I quickly picked up the snail. "Hello, am monkey d luffy and am gonna become *yawn* king of the pirates.." I said tiredly.

"Luffy it's me Nami, make sure you get ready we are gonna leave later this afternoon" Nami said. "Mmm oookiieee Byee" I hummed and hung up. By then zoro slowly opened his eyes. "Hey zoro!" I Said cheerfully. "Hey Lu.." zoro groaned a bit before he spoke.

"Is everything okay?" I asked worriedly as we both sat up and caressed his face. "Yeah am ok" zoro gave a reassuring smile and held my hand Into his.

"Okay!" I said and kisses him. we kissed good morning then we both went to take a shower and got dressed.

"Oh by the way nami said we're leaving later this afternoon" I said as I sat down on the couch.

"Mhm" zoro nodded from the kitchen as he opened a recipe book that he stole from sanji and started cooking. Well he tried cooking atleast, I think zoro Must have burned atleast one thing but that's ok!

I will always eat zoros and sanjis cooking even if it's bad, which is almost impossible with sanji but still.

"He lu am done with breakfast" zoro place my plate on the living room glass table. "Oh YAY! Thanks zoro!" I hugged zoro happily before chowing down on my breakfast. "Yeah no Problem" zoro said softly and sat down next to me. I was done eating but I noticed that zoro didn't eat anything. He looked kinda annoyed and in pain a bit..

 He looked kinda annoyed and in pain a bit

"Hey zoro Are you sure your okay?.." I scoot over closer to zoro and I lean my head on his shoulder.
"Yeah luffy am okay" zoro Said but his voice was kinda raspy now. And he sounded more annoyed.

"Your not okay i can tell" I said as I scooted closer to him. "Luffy am fine" zoro said hat kind of sternly.
"Zoro I know your lyinnng" zoro turned away. I think he was trying to hide something.

So I climb on top of him and I turned his head towards mine. "Luffy what are you doing.." he said.
I hugged his head into my chest. "You know you can tell me if something's wrong right?" I said as I started rubbing zoros head. Zoro hugged me back and hummed a bit as I rubbed his head. "Yeah I know" he said way much more calmer and relaxed then before.

"Wanna stay like this for a while?" I asked as I continue to run his head. "Yeah I would love that" zoro yawned and buried his face in my chest.

(TIME SKIP TO WHERE THEY GET TO THE SHIP HEHEHAHSHA...sorry)

"Stupid marimo" sanji Said while talking to zoro. I watched quietly from the door. Zoro looked really annoyed not like usual when he talks to sanji but he looks like he would lash out on sanji. I was kinda worried.

Zoro didn't say anything to sanji when he said that he just grabbed his booze and sat down on the couch thing that we had in our kitchen.

Sanji turned to zoro, he looked confused on why zoro hasn't said anything to him yet. "Hey marimo you deaf or something? I called you stupid" sanji said as he sat next to zoro and smoked his cigarette. "Yeah I heard you the first time dumbass" zoro said rudely.

"Damn who pissed on your parade?" Sanji said.
"Nobody" zoro Said blankly. It was getting a bit boring watching but I wanted to make sure that zoro was okay.. I did. Zone out for a moment then I heard yelling from the kitchen. "I SAID IM FINE" "THEN STOP ACTING SO BITCHY" I walked to the kitchen door again, I the dodged a flying knife that was thrown from the kitchen. "What are you guys do-" I asked before dodging a flying pan. "DONT THROW THAT PAN IT WAS EXPENSIVE" sanji yelled at zoro. "WELL YOU THREW THAT KNOFE AT ME AND YOU DIDNT CARE IF IT WAS EXPENSIVE OR NOT!" Zoe yelled back. "ITS A DULL KNIFE I HAD TO REPLACE THAT ONE ANYWAY"

"GUYS STOP YELLING WHATS WRONG?" I yelled trying to get there attention. They both looked at me with annoyance and anger in their eyes.

"Well this green haired BASTERD is acting real bitchy for no GOD DAMN REASON" sanji said.
"Am not acting BITCHY I'm fine, I told you I was fine and you still kept on asking like an ANNOYING KID" zoro snapped back at sanji. "WELL SORRY FOR BEING A GOOD FRIEND AND ASKING IF YOU WERE OK" sanji snapped back.

"Ok ok hold on." I said. "Why are you guys arguing?"
"Luffy we literally just explained it to you" sanji said annoyed. "I don't care am leaving" zoro scoffed then left.

"Luffy do you know what's wrong with that idiot?" Sanji asked. "I don't know maybe he's just having a bad day" I said. "Hm well Im gonna start on lunch maybe you should check in him" "okayyy"

I Left the kitchen. Usually I would stay and sanji would kick me out but zoro not was not okay and he's more important then waiting for lunch. I walked to the crows nest because I knew he most likely be there.

I peeked my head threw the whole that lead to the crows nest and watched as zoro aggressively swung his large dumbbells. "Hey zoro!" I Said as i pulled myself up. "Hey lu" zoro said as he put his dumbbells down and grabbed a towel to wipe his face.

"Wanna take a break and just hang out for a while?" I said as I sat down. "I still have training to do.." " you do it everyday c mon" I paused then said "it's captains order" I crossed my arms and waited for a response. "Fine" zoro put his towel down.

"Let me just take a shower" zoro Headed to the washrooms.

After that we basically hung out. We walked around the ship, we cuddled together under the orange trees, and we ate lunch together.

It was now night time and I took zoro to my bed. As I cuddled up with him and I asked "zoro I noticed that you had a really bad start to your day, I just wanna ask can you tell me why you was having a bad start please?" I asked softly and quietly. Zoro sighed and said "I had a really bad headache but it wasn't a big of a deal" zoro said. "You could have got medicine for that so it wouldn't affect your day" I said as I rubbed zoros hair. "It's fine" zoro hummed as I rubbed his hair. "It's not" I Said.

"Ok I'll get medicine if I have a headache again" zoro said. "Thanks zoro" I kisses him on the forehead.

"Good night" I said. "Good night" zoro smiled before quickly falling asleep. I smiled then I doze off to sleep too.
____________________________________
OMG HAHAHHA I POSTED YIPEEE!
ONCE AGAIN THANKS FOR THE SUPPORT
ALSO PLEASE GIVE IDEAS ON WHAT THE NEXT CHAPTER SHOULD BE ABOUT TEE HEE. MY SCHEDULE IS REALLY BUSY NOW AND IM WRITING THIS PRETTY LATE SO STILL BE PATIENT
Anyways bye pookies 😘🫶
_________________________________
(1321 words)