4 Arnav Singh Raizada

Part 4 Arnav Singh Raizada

"Excuse me, Miss, I'm not Arjun but ARNAV," the man said.

Restlessness spread all over Khushi's face because Arjun didn't recognize her.

"Arjun, I'm Indhu... Indhu Kumari Devi... could not you recognize me? I'm your wife... we got married... Pradeep burnt us alive... it happened in Hyderabad... can't you remember?" she asked worriedly.

Arnav looked at her weirdly, like, 'are you mad?'

"Miss Indhu, you are mistaken... I'm not Arjun but Arnav. ( he removed his identity card from his pocket and showed it to her) See, my name is Arnav... Arnav Singh Raizada. Ok?"

"You are Arnav in this birth. I'm talking about our previous birth... in that, you are Arjun... Arjun Simha Rayudu and I'm Indhu Kumari Devi..."

Arnav widened his eyes and sighed.

"Actually, I'm getting late for my work... excuse me," Arnav said.

"Arjun... please don't go... trust me. I'm your Indhu" She clutched his hand tightly. Arnav looked at her shockingly.

That was when they heard,

"Khushiiiii"

Khushi looked at Akash who advanced them.

"What's happening here?" he was panicked.

"She misunderstood me..." Arnav said.

"Bhai, I found my Arjun... he is the one... I found him bhai"

Akash looked at Arnav horrified.

"Bhai, tell him, I'm his wife"

"Khushi, relax... we will talk later"

"He will go, bhai"

"She said her name is Indhu but you call her Khushi," Arnav asked.

"She is Khushi only"

"Indhu is my previous birth name," Khushi said tensely.

"Khushi, please... listen to me..." Akash pulled her hand from Arnav's clutch and clutched both her hands together and looked at Arnav.

"You please carry on... sorry for the trouble," he said.

Arnav nodded his head and looked at Khushi who was restlessly looking at him with quavering lips. Tears rolled down her cheek.

 Tears rolled down her cheek