6 Recommendation...

Part 6 Recommendation...

Avinash was dealing with his appointments with his patients. He used to meet only ten patients per day because it was about psychiatric issues. He could not hurry. He would start his appointment at 7 a.m. and finish accordingly. But TEN patients per day was the standard one.

That day, he completed the last patient. That was when the receptionist girl came to his room. She was the one who was handling his appointments.

"Sir, a woman is here to meet you"

"I have completed my appointments. Ask her to come tomorrow" Avinash said strictly.

"Sir, she says, she knows you. She wants to talk to you about her daughter"

"Every patient of me knows me. Tell her, without an appointment, I won't meet anyone"

"I told her sir, and she said, she is Garima Gupta and you will meet her"

Avinash was stunned.

"Garima Gupta...?"

"Yes, sir"

Avinash stood up from his chair and rushed out. He saw Garima sitting outside squeezing her hands. She stood up seeing him.

"Mrs. Gupta, you here?"

"I'm sorry, doctor. I came to meet you without your appointment. I have no time" she said panicky.

"Please come," Avinash said.

Garima walked in.

"Bring coffee for us," he said to the receptionist. She nodded ok.

"Please take your seat, Mrs. Gupta,"

Garima sat in front of him.

"What's the matter?" he asked.

"Doctor, let me tell you one thing clearly... please, don't HIDE anything from me. I want to know the REAL condition of Khushi" she pleaded.

"What happened, Mrs. Gupta?"

"From the time, she met Arjun, she is not in her mind. She shouts... yells... cries..."

"In Telugu?"

Garima nodded yes.

"Doctor, I want my daughter to be happy. I don't care in which way. I was almost lost her... but, she came back alive. I think this is the second chance for all of us. I believe fate is expecting something from us"

"What do you want to know?"

"Will Khushi be able to forget or change her mind after meeting Arjun? Please tell me the truth no matter how hard it is to digest"

Avinash took a deep breath and nodded clear-cut NO.

"I already told you, her only goal will be finding Arjun... she found him. Then how could she forget him?"

Garima sighed.

"Changing her mind is next to impossible, Mrs. Gupta. We should understand that. I thought I could bring her out of Arjun's thoughts if she got a job. But now, after she met Arjun, I don't think it will happen anytime. She wanted to join the same company in which Arjun... I mean, Arnav is working. She asked my recommendation"

"What did you say?"

"I asked her a week time to inquire about Arnav. I will recommend her for the job only if he is a nice guy"

"What will happen if he is not a good guy? Will Khushi understand it? Will she make herself up? Will she forget him?"

Avinash was silent.