"We Should've Done That A Long Time Ago" (NSFW)

******NSFW/SMUT CHAPTER 18+ (SKIP IF DESIRED)*********

(Continuation from last chapter)

Richie broke away for just a moment as he kicked off his shoes.

"Tell me to stop and I will." He half mumbled.

"Don't you dare stop."

His lips met yours again as his hands ran up and down your body. You felt him hard between your legs and as he ground into you. He moved to attack your neck as he started lifting your shirt. You both sat up and he tore off your shirt and made quick work of your bra, you tugged at his shirt and he ripped that off too. Richie laid you back down and his hands found your breasts, after a few more kisses he worked his way down your neck, your collarbone, your chest, and finally to a breast.

He gently sucked a nipple into his mouth, swirling his tongue around it as he worked your other breast with his hand. You moaned, pleasure shooting through you. He moved to the other nipple, soliciting another moan from you. You squeezed your thighs and grabbed at Richie, trying to gain friction.

"Richie, please" you moaned, he immediately pulled back making quick work of his pants, you unbuttoned your jeans and pulled them off as well. He was back on you in seconds.

He slipped his tongue into your mouth as his hands found their way back to your breasts. He gently worked your nipples as he moved to your neck, sucking and biting, finding your sweet spot rather quickly. You moaned when he sucked the skin into his mouth, biting gently. One of his hands slowly worked down and over your wetness making you moan louder, your panties were the only barrier between his fingers and your core.

"Oh my god-" he moaned into your neck, "fuck, you're so wet."

Richie moved down your body, kissing and biting and sucking wherever he could.

He placed a kiss on your hip and hooked his fingers into your panties, swiftly pulling them off. He leaned down and sucked on your inner thighs, leaving small bruises and working his way up, closer and closer.

"Stop teasing!" You groaned throwing your head back, he was so close to your most sensitive spot.

He moaned as you felt him lick a slow stripe all the way up your center and you shivered as you let out a lustful noise. He repeated the motion, the same as the last one, before wrapping his mouth around your clit and gently sucking.

"Fuck, Richie!" You grabbed his hand that was on the outside of your thigh and held it tightly as your other hand found its way to his hair.

Richie started moving his tongue in circles around your clit and you couldn't hold back the moans, but you wanted him inside you, wanted to cum with him inside you.

"Richie, I need you- now." You said quickly and breathy.

Richie wasted no time, he stood quickly and removed his boxer briefs, climbing on top of you, he crashed his lips into yours as you wrapped your legs around him. He leaned back slightly and lined up with you, the head of his cock resting at your entrance. He looked up at you for reassurance but you were already pulling him closer and into you slightly with your legs.

He took that as a 'hell yes' and slowly slid his cock all the way into you. You both moaned, you squeezed your eyes shut at the sensation and Richie watched you carefully.

He waited a moment before moving so you could adjust to him. He slowly pulled almost all the way out and pushed back in. You squeezed him with your thighs and nodded telling him to go faster, he happily obliged as he almost immediately started slamming into you.

You became a moaning mess, and clawed at his back. He groaned and leaned back onto his knees, the slight difference in angle only caused you to moan louder as you quickly bit back a moan and covered your mouth.

"I want to hear you." Richie said licking his thumb and placing it on your clit as his other hand gently grabbed yours.

"Fuck, you're so beautiful. So sexy."

You blushed at his words but could only respond in moans.

"So wet. Such a good girl." Richie praised between breaths, his thumb picking up speed on your clit.

"Fuck, Richie!" You threw your head back and grabbed at the sheets with your free hand. There was a tightness in your abdomen, it was about to explode.

"I'm so close!" You moaned

"Fuck, me too!" Richie groaned

You were so close, so very close.

Richie slammed into you becoming erratic as he worked your clit, you shouted Richie's name as you came around him, squeezing. He came just seconds after you, pulling out, and grunting.

He collapsed on the bed next to you as you both caught your breath.

"Fuck, Richie, that was, so amazing." You smiled in awe at him, panting.

"Yeah, goddamn. We should've done that a long time ago." Richie smiled back at you.

"Ok, I'll get you some paper towels or something, stay there." He sat up and walked out of the room.

He came back with some water bottles and paper towels. He wiped you up and you grabbed the blanket to cover up a little with as it was slightly chilly. Richie crawled into bed with you and wrapped his arms around you as you cuddled up to him.

"You're so beautiful." Richie kissed you on the top of your head.

"Mmm. And your so handsome." You mumbled, sleepily.

Richie reached over and turned the lamp off and you both fell asleep in each others arms.