Q+A with the Cast

Start from the beginning

Right

Right......anyway next question is for...Jade!

"Oh hello there"

Hey Jade! Your question is....How does it feel to be the ideal best friend? Also are you dating anyone because we need to see your love life flourish?

"Oh you guys are so sweet! Um it feels great I guess? Haha... I don't know it just comes naturally to me to be a good friend to Bella cause she's honestly like my sister. And I am not dating anyone either. I was so focused on school but now that I'm done....you guys may see another side of me. Maybe I can finally take a dive into my soft girl era hehe"

Oh tea! Someone also said you were the Queen of the vibes

"Oh my, do you guys really think I'm cool or something? I'm known to be a nerd but thanks haha maybe I am the Queen of vibes. Only if they're good!"

Oh I'm sure it's good vibes only. One more question for you Jade, for now. Well it's more of a comment, someone said......now that we know about Mona, we need to jump her!

"I couldn't agree more! Don't worry I have something special planned for her and this time I won't be going to jail for it!"

Security remain on standby please...okay! Moving on, Bella! Hey girl!

"Hi girly, I'm nervous for my questions. I think I'm gonna throw up"

"Oh don't be a pussy!"

Jackson if she slaps you I won't call security!

"I take it back, please proceed"

Good, Bella how did you feel when Justin told those people off at the concert?

"Oh what an iconic moment. I felt.....seen. Usually when I experience racism or anything like that, I never expect anything to change because my people have been fighting for justice for so long. So when I told Justin about it, I definitely didn't expect him to do something about it and to stand up for me in front of thousands of people"