"Probably." Owlbreeze stood up, shaking stray snow from her gray pelt and discarding the remains of her mouse. "I'll keep you updated regularly about our sick cats, I promise. If anything changes you'll be the first to know."

"Thank you, I really appreciate it." Mountainstar news gratefully. Owlbreeze bid farewell to her leader and exited the camp, venturing into the cold woods. She quickly crossed MountainClan's territory, feeling her lungs burn slightly as she arrived at the river that bordered the gathering hollow. She quickly crossed the stones, taking great care as to not slip into the icy river below.

Through the snow-covered forest Owlbreeze spotted the pale tabby pelt of Oneflight waiting for her. She only got to see him on the half-moons since Violetstar refused to have MoonClan attend gatherings, so it was always pleasant. "Good evening, Oneflight!" Owlbreeze called to the MoonClan medicine cat who turned his gaze towards her.

"Good evening, Owlbreeze. It's nice to see you again." He greeted kindly, Oneflight was always a pleasant medicine cat to be around.

"You as well." Owlbreeze waved her tail. "Any sign of Honeyfrost and Pebblestep?" She looked past him towards SunClan territory.

"Not yet, but we should probably get going. The weather is getting colder and we don't need to be catching anything. I'm sure we'll be meeting them along the way." Owlbreeze nodded along and the two of them ventured into the gathering hollow towards the Spirit Garden.

Just as Oneflight had stated, Owlbreeze heard pawsteps behind her and turned to see Honeyfrost and Pebblestep approaching them. Owlbreeze greeted them with a purr, excited to see her aunt as well as her former mentor. She trotted up to them. "Good evening." She greeted with a happy purr.

Pebblestep leaned forward and touched her muzzle to Owlbreeze's cheek. "Good evening, Owlbreeze." The medicine cat was also purring, love sparkling in her good eye. "I'm fairly certain you look even bigger than thee last time I saw you. How are you feeling?"

"I'm doing good." Owlbreeze nods as the four medicine cats continued their journey towards the Spirit Garden. "I've been taking plenty of herbs myself while I care for the sick cats."

"That's good to hear." Honeyfrost chimed in. "I hope there hasn't been too much sickness in the other Clans."

"We have a few sick cats." Owlbreeze responded. "But nothing major so far, and Riverstep's gave birth to three healthy kits."

"You really do seem to be thriving." Honeyfrost's eyes softened and Owlbreeze couldn't help but notice that she looked a little sad. She misses me. Owlbreeze thought with an aching heart. But she knows I'm doing better here.

"Living in MountainClan has been great." Owlbreeze purred softly. "How are my littermates? And my parents?"

"They're all doing well." Pebblestep answered. "Your siblings had their warrior ceremony."

Her eyes widened and Owlbreeze felt a sense of pride wash over her. "I'm so excited! That's so nice to hear." Part of her wishes that she could've been there, but she still had no regrets.

"I'd tell you their names," Honeyfrost spoke up. " But your sister wants to tell you herself at the gathering." Owlbreeze understood, she would be looking forward to see all three of her siblings and learning their brand new names.

The four medicine cats grew closer to the Spirit Garden and they found two sets of fresh paw prints in the snow. "Blackstorm, Roseheart and Emberlight must've continued head." Oneflight mewed and the four pressed forward. Owlbreeze noted that Oneflight' voice was tense as he spoke of Blackstorm. They shouldn't let the conflict between their Clans affect their medicine cat tasks. Owlbreeze said silently. For a moment, the blood moon vision flashed in her mind and she felt her body tense.