Chapter 5

|  ~  Zara  ~  |

Well honestly today's atmosphere left me shock out of one's wit .

If it was normal day then there would be my brothers bickering accompanied with mom yelling at them , dad and uncle running around the whole searching for things and my aunt being immersed in singing bhajan
( sacred songs related to God ) .

But today the atmosphere of my house was awfully quite and peaceful .

I dismissed all those thaughts and went to the dining table .

And the sight infront of me made be both happy and suspicious .

Happy because the table was adorned with all my favourite food and suspicious because all my family members were sitting in a awfully quite manner .

" Beta ( dear ) see I have made all your favourite food , come quickly and have it otherwise the food will get cold " I heard a sweet voice calling me out wait it sounds like my mom ' s voice .

Mom and sweetness are two opposite poles .

Wait are they any type of clone pretending to be my family because this family is very peaceful type whereas my family is ultra Pro max chaotic .

I awkwardly went and took my seat , and started eating quitely .

What suprised me the most is that my brothers were also not fighting like dogs .

I couldn't control myself and asked them " Did anyone die because everyone is so quite ? " .

Soon I heard a scoff from Jaiveer who told "  unfortunately no one has died yet " .

I couldn't restrain myself and asked " then What happened ?Why you all are so quite today ?"

My mom was going to say " well actually ........." .

But she was cut off by Rajveer which made her throw a hard glare towards him and I can understand by her facial expression that she somehow manage to controlle
her anger .

Rajveer snickered and said " as you are leaving after someday so mom strictly instructed or you can say threatened us that if we annoy you then she will take my ......." .

This time he was cut off by Jaiveer  which made Rajveer glare at him with a murderous look .

Jaiveer  glared at me and said with an annoyed face " She threatened me and bhai with our phones and video games and you know ........ " .

This time he was again cut off by Rajveer who said " She even told me that she will take my
beblade " .

I could see Jaiveer's face glowing with anger and soon as expected they started to fight .

They were fighting untill mom pulled their ear and told with a hard glare " stop your fight otherwise no phone " .

Throughout the whole time papa , uncle and aunt were sitting quietly as they knew that if they say something then we will get lash out by mom .

I couldn't help but giggle seeing them at their origin form .

All of their head snapped towards me hearing my giggles .

I said while giggling " finally I got my real family back ". 

They all stared at me with a confused face and soon we settle on our seat .

Our breakfast was accompanied with my and my brothers fight , mom scolding us . I love it and I am gonna miss them a lot .

Like I had spent my last one week with them . It seemed like these one week has passed within a blink of eye .

Right now I am at the airport with everyone .

I am bidding good bye to them. Mom and aunt came and started crying while hugging me , it hurts like hell whenever I see their tears .

I also hugged them back more tightly . After hugging them I hugged papa and uncle , papa gave a peck on my forehead and uncle carresed my head  and hugged me .

I turned towards my idiot brothers , it did not make me shock seeing their tears as I know very well that they love me alot , they only have the power to annoy me and also to love me .

I hugged them tightly and bidded my last bye to them and boarded towards the plane .

To be continued

Please Vote , comment and follow