Including them, there were thirty people standing around, waiting for the game to begin. According to the sighs of relief from some of them, they were waiting on three other players before the game began. Sora looked at Aya. She looked nervous as hell.

Once the door closed, all the phones chimed. "The game will now commence."

Yuumi looked at the phone, waiting to see what game they'd be playing and what the card was going to be. He really hoped for a good one – he didn't need another Ace card for a while.

Sora held up his phone as the automatic voice continued, "Game: Platforms and Probabilities." There were hushed whispers amongst the players, not understanding the game title. "Difficulty: 6 of Diamonds." Yuumi looked over at Sora and Aya – right when he said he was due for a Diamonds game, he got a Diamonds game. He didn't know if Sora was lucky or a jinx. But at the same time, six days of freedom before needing to do another game – Yuumi was happy about that.

Aya took a deep breath. She recalled what Yuumi said about Diamonds games... how they were based on intelligence.

"Rule: Clear all three rooms." Aya looked to the side, seeing four rooms, not three. "Clear condition: Pick one of the two rooms and watch the dice, whichever room has the higher value wins and moves onto the second room." That was straightforward, at least to Aya. It is a 50-50 shot to get the right room. "Time limit: 20 minutes per room. After 20 minutes, one of the rooms will be knocked down by a wrecking ball." Aya's eyes widened.

"Shit."

"They're fucking kidding, right?"

"There's no way." However, right outside the window of the main room, two wrecking balls were controlled until it was pulled back enough to either side of the glass room. The players' eyes widened at the sight of the wrecking balls.

Aya looked around, seeing the two rooms on either side of the glass one. One said: OUTCOME while the other said: BASE.

Sᴛᴀʀᴛ

The doors opened on either side of the glass room, showing the dice on the walls of either room. One blue, one red – giving both rooms to see what the other had. Aya looked down at the phone, seeing the twenty minutes had started for the first room. Sora approached her, "Okay, I'm counting on you, Miss MBA." Aya rolled her eyes, hushing him.

Aya didn't tell anyone outside of Sora and the rest of the talent agency she worked for that she was going to get her MBA while acting. And as of last year, Miki Aya had her MBA. Aya didn't want anyone to know about her Masters, just because she knew people would question her about why she took the courses she did. A lot of Japanese actors went to university while acting, but usually for degrees that helped them in the long run.

Aya's MBA didn't help her with her acting career, it was just something she was passionate about.

But Sora was right, this was definitely her type of game.

Aya looked back and forth, "Well, we have a 50-50 chance." Aya walked towards the BASE room, peering inside. There wasn't much in the room outside of the computer screens with the blue and red die. There was a door on the right side. Aya suspected that the door led to the next room.

Aya chewed at her bottom lip for a second before walking across the room to the other door to see if it was identical. She figured it would be, but you never know. But like Aya thought, the rooms were identical. She turned to look at Sora, addressing him and no one else. "The rooms are identical. Two screens with die and a door leading to the next room." Aya walked the length of the glass, looking out over the square they were in.