Just "cuddling" pt. 2

"May I?"

The words hung in the air for a second, his arms around you and one of his tentacles gently rubbing against your crotch. You tried to close your legs, but suddenly realized that his legs stopped you from doing so, keeping them wide open.

"Well?.." he asked,not trying to rush you  but waiting for an answer, the feeling of excitement taking over him as he was getting past his normal hugging or friendly forehead kiss with you.

Finally, you nodded,your face bright red with blush.  "U-uhm.. sure." You finally responded, looking to the side. Your gaze was brought back to him though as he grabbed your chin, looking into your eyes and smiling.

Slowly, König was kissing you again as his tentacles slowly worked at your pants, sliding them off when he got them unbuttoned. As your hands wrapped around his back, he started taking his pants off. Neither of you guys had done something like this, and you both were buzzing with excitement.

Once he got his pants off, he looked into your eyes and pulled away from the kiss, making you open yours and look back into his, both of you panting and starting to become more and more excited.his tentacle continued rubbing against your crotch, teasing you and making you more and more sensitive to his touch.

"Your sure you want this?" König asked her, wanting to check one more time you were ok with it. When you nodded, he took that as his go.

Soon, König had your underwear off, and started taking his boxers off. As soon as you looked down to watch him, you could see his large bulge protruding from them, and you didn't realize, but your face was bright red now and looking shocked, you only realizing as König laughed gently, amused by your reaction.

"Now liebling.." König mumbled As he took his boxers off,his tentacle still gently rubbing at your crotch. "I'm gonna ease you into it before I.. well, Y'know." He said with a soft chuckle. König then slowly got back on top of you as his tentacle started slowly penetrating you, his suction cups feeling surprisingly amazing.

Under him, you had been a little tense, nervous since this was your first time, but as soon as he started to move his tentacle inside of you, your body relaxed and you let out a low moan. That though was when he started playing with you, moving himself in ways that seemed to hit every single perfect spot, and after no time, your legs were starting to shake.

"Shhh.. just let the pleasure take you y/n~" König cooed at you as your moans started sounding more strained. He then leaned down and started softly kissing your neck,his arms wrapping around your waist and pulling you close. As soon as his lips met your neck, you fully relaxed, no longer sounding strained. "There you go love.. let me hear those pretty little moans~" He praised, making you feel even better.

As all of this was happening, you felt yourself building up to something. You could only imagine what it was but König seemed to be able to know, his tentacle started to thrust as deep as it could into you and drawing out moans and pleasureful screams after a little, while his hands took your shirt off,then undoing the strap of your bra and completely exposing you. After he did that, his hands gently went over your body before his large hands cupped over your chest, gently playing with your nipples between his fingers. He continued to gently kiss your neck, but they were slowly becoming more rough, leaving hickeys and marks along your neck.

This sent you over the edge, your legs trembling with pleasure and your eyes starting to roll back. Your screams of pleasure feeling like everything to him and just making König harder, if that was even possible. Right before you came, König pulled his tentacle out of you, making your eyes slowly come back forward as your hips bucked the air, trying to find anything to give you that last bit of pleasure you needed right now. As soon as they were back forward and your eyes met Königs, he grinned, enjoying that he had already gotten you to this point.

"Calm down liebling, the best parts coming now~" König said, pushing your legs further apart.

"W-what are you..?-" you started, but we're cut off as he shoved himself inside of you, drawing out moans from both of you.

König started slowly moving inside of you,though this right now wasn't enough for you, soon causing you to start grinding your hips against his. "P-please.. f-faster please.." you begged König.

As soon as he heard your comment though, he pinned your hips down and went slower before leaning down and whispering into your ear. "I'll go whatever pace I wanna go love." He growled in your ear, only arousing you more.

As you looked into his eyes, he grabbed your chin and locked eyes with you. The longer you kept contact, the faster he started going.

"Such a pretty little slut for me, aren't you?" He asked as he chuckled, finally starting to give you the pleasure you had been needing. Soon, he was starting to pulse as he slammed inside of you.

At this point under him, you were becoming a moaning and pleasured mess, your legs trembling again as your back was starting to arch finally as you were starting to cum. This only caused him to go faster then before though as he thrusted deep inside of you and slammed deeper then ever into you,your screams matching every time he slammed into you.

When you had finally came, you weren't given a second to calm down as he continued slamming into you, his member throbbing like crazy inside of her. His hands on your hips were holding them tightly, his fingers digging into your hips and thighs.

"Ahhh mein Gott y/n!~" König moaned As he felt himself getting closer and closer. "You feel so damn good.." König moaned as his thrusts suddenly became slower, but deeper and more rough. Suddenly, he buried himself deep inside you and left himself in there for a little, letting out a loud and shaky moan. His member was twitching and pulsing like crazy inside of you.

As he stayed buried inside of you, you were looking up at him, panting and moaning, but soon, you felt him shooting his load into you, making your eyes widen before you let your head fall back and panted. He then pulled out once he had filled you up with all of him, overfilling you and leaving you dripping in his sticky white substance. When he pulled out of you,your body went limp and you laid on the bed, painting and calming down after all the excitement as he laid down next to you, panting as well but still pulling you into his chest to cuddle you.

"How.. how was it?.." You asked him, wanting to double check that he had enjoyed himself as much as you had him.

When you asked, he kissed you on the forehead lightly before grabbing your chin and making you look into his eyes, an adoring smile on his face. "You were.. absolutely perfect~" He praised you.