Just "cuddling"

As soon as König had cuddled back up to you again, his tentacles wrapped around everything they could, holding you close. You smiled gently and wrapped your arms around him again, allowing him to get comfortable.

"Thank you." You mumbled as his face got dangerously close to your chest and cuddled into the front of your neck. Both you guys closed your eyes as you got comfortable, relaxing and getting close. He let out a grunt in response to you saying thank you.

You guys had been cuddling for a minute when you slowly felt his tentacles getting ever so slightly tighter and they started to wrap around your legs,pulling you as close as he possibly could. As they got close to your thighs, you cleared your throat to grab his attention.

"König?.. Careful of your tentacles, alright?" You asked quietly, just warning him to not go too far up. In response though, you ended up a little shocked.

His tentacle gently wrapped all the way around your thigh and squeezed it,almost making you squirm. Now you were blushing a bit as well. "Is.. this alright y/n?" König asked, wanting to keep you comfortable,though also wanting to see how far he could go suddenly.

As your face flushed a little, you still nodded yes, telling him he was fine. His tentacle was just above your knee anyways.. so what harm was it truly doing?

Slowly though, one of Königs other tentacles started to slowly wrap around your other thigh, just ever so slightly higher then the last one. His breathing was just barely becoming heavier, and you could barely notice it. After you hadn't said anything about his other tentacle, they both slid up, tightening around your thighs.

"König..." you mumbled, trying to keep it all friendly.   When he looked up though and you looked down, you tried to brush it off as him not knowing boundaries well, but you were still blushing heavily and feeling your heart starting to race.

König looked up into your eyes, using puppy dog eyes and knowing they'd get to you. "S-sorry.." he mumbled.

You looked at him for a second as he lowered his tentacles and as he nuzzled his face back into your neck. You for some reason missed how his tentacles felt here, so you nervously grabbed his tentacles and moved them honestly a bit higher then they had been before. Now they were dangerously close,his tentacles reaching just above your mid thigh and already giving you a bit of pleasure. "It's alright.. you can go ahead and continue getting comfy.." you mumbled.

Slowly, his tentacles were at the top of your thighs now, wrapped tightly around them and making your face a light shade of red. He then looked up at you again. "Is.... Is this ok y/n?" He asked nervously.

When you nodded your head and he noticed your blush, both of you realized that his feeling of loving each other was mutual. Now you were making a move and your hand slid to his cheek.

Slowly, Königs hand gently held your chin and you both kissed. It wasn't much of one, just a small and sweet kiss. His mask had moved out of the way of his mouth, allowing you to kiss his bare lips. Feeling your guys's lips together though made him want more. As you guys got lost in the kiss, it became a bit more passionate, and slowly he was starting to move on top of you, his tentacles all wrapping around your thighs and opening your legs. When he got on top of you, his legs kept yours from closing. Soon, you could feel a faint pressure of his tentacle rubbing against the crotch of your pants.

Now your mind was lost and focused on pleasure, starting to feel between your legs heating up and becoming wet.

When he finally pulled away, you both looked into each others eyes, both of your breathing heavy. König then leaned down and whispered in your ear, his lips brushing against your neck.

"May I?"