𝙏𝙒𝙀𝙉𝙏𝙔 𝙏𝙒𝙊 {𝙄 𝙏𝙃𝙄𝙉𝙆 𝙔𝙊𝙐𝙍𝙀 𝘽𝙍𝘼𝙑𝙀 }

Comenzar desde el principio

"You've got to open your eyes and realise that he's manipulating you, Alli" Makoa tells me softly, stroking my hair as I calm myself down "If he really loved you then he wouldn't do the things that he does to you"

"I know" I sniffle in defeat.

Makoa sits up straight and wipes my cheeks with his thumbs, giving me a warm smile.

"Go put on something pretty, yeah?" He tells me, knowing how it makes me feel better and I nod with a small smile.

"I love you, Koa" I croak and he presses a kiss to my forehead.

"I love you more, Alli" He counters.

The boy leaves me to get ready and I head straight into my bathroom to wash my tear stained face. After getting all clean and changing into some clean underwear, I slip on my fluffy robe and head into my room.

A gasp escapes my lips and I jump a little when I find JJ laying on my bed, playing around with my favourite stuffed animal.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to spook you" The blonde grins apologetically and I relax with a smile.

"It's okay. Am I taking too long?" I wonder, walking over to the bed where I've laid out two of my favourite sundresses.

"Not at all, princess. Just wanted to make sure you were okay" He hums, looking at the two dresses "I think you should wear the pink one"

"Okay" I smile happily, placing the yellow one back into my wardrobe.

"I like the room. Very pink" JJ comments and I blush in embarrassment.

"I know it's kinda babyish" I grimace, looking around my pink room and eyeing my stuffed animals.

"I don't think so. I think it's perfect for you" JJ objects and I look at him in surprise.

"Really?" I ask.

"For sure. It's fit for a princess" He grins and the compliment causes me to beam at the boy happily.

"Thanks, JJ" I chirp, grabbing my summer dress and slipping into the bathroom.

I change into the dress and take my hair out of it's bun, my straight blonde locks falling down onto my shoulders in a messy but pretty kind of way.

As I enter my bedroom again, I catch JJ staring at the stuffed bunny in his hands with a quizzical look and I giggle, catching his attention.

"What did she do to you?" I joke as I slip on my white converse.

"I just never understood these things. What's the big deal?" JJ questions and I sit down next to him, taking my bunny from his hands.

"I guess it's a comfort thing. Did you not have one growing up?" I ask the boy in confusion.

"Nah" He shrugs, shaking his head "I had a beer bottle I stuck googly eyes on if that counts?"

"Wait right here" I order, plopping my bunny onto my pillow and pulling myself up to round my bed.

I head over to the corner of my room where I have an alarming amount of stuffed animals that i've collected throughout the years and never had the heart to throw out. A fluffy lion catches my eye and I grin widely, picking it out of the pile.