A/N

I can't believe this story is finished. I have a special place in my heart for Matteo and Emma's story. I knew from the very beginning that Emma was never going to survive the battle, I had this day dream of what would happen if Matteo Riddle had fallen in love with Harry Potter's twin sister and he watched her die in the battle. That little thought turned into a Twenty Nine chapter book that I am forever grateful to tell. I hope you have fallen in love with these characters as much as I did. I'm sad this book is closing but I'm excited to bring new characters and stories to life. I'm blown away from all the love and support I have received and can not thank all of you enough for cheering me on and loving this book as I contiuned to write it. I hope to see you all in my next book!

With Love,

Rachelle

If you are looking for another Matteo Riddle book but more spice False Confidence is currently out and I'm still writing chapters!

I am also writing HP short stories. The first short story is about Enzo Berkshire and Rue Scamander! I've got a Theo Nott, Harry Potter, another Matteo Riddle up now as well.

I have a Draco Fanfic out called Nevermore. I'm still currently writing it and I think it will be just as tragically beautiful as this book was.

If you are into Surviving Summer I have a story out now about Baxter Radic. I promise it won't disappoint. It's definitely a labor of love because I have no idea about surfing and have had to study up and research terms, phrases and so on!

I'm also writing a short story about Andrew Garfield's Spider-Man. If your interested.

Lastly if you want a break from HP fanfic I do have a Deadly Class book that is still being written, it currently has Twenty Seven chapters and plan to have more. So if you are a lover of Benjamin Wadsworth and just want your fix of him, this is a great book for that!

Looking for people interested in reading my original book I'm currently writing now. It's a hockey romance. I'm needed two or three people interested in reading chapters and giving me honest feedback. What you liked what you didn't like. What you think needs revised. Send me a message if interested?