²

IT WAS THE FIRST day of school, Hope didn't know how to feel about it, she was happy that she would get to see her friends more since she hasn't been able to see them a lot over the summer as she was away on holiday for most of the break.

But on the other side, she was dreading doing schoolwork, and worst of all, she really didn't want to do homework.

༺ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐭 ༻

Hope looked at herself in her bathroom mirror. Her hair was in french braids, and she was wearing denim flares with a white crop top.

She sighs as she looks at herself, biting her lip. "I guess this will do.."

"It's time to go, Hope!!" Stacy yelled from downstairs, making Hope run across her bedroom to grab her light blue backpack.

A few seconds later, Hope is running down the stairs, putting on her jacket as she does so.

Hope, Kym, Anya, and Megan are walking down the school halls, silently judging people's haircuts. "Do people really think that a mullet is attractive?" Megan asks, fake gagging. "The only person who can pull off a mullet is Benjamin Wadsworth." Hope says, looking at edits of said person on her phone, making all 4 of them laugh.

The girls stop walking when they hear Kym speak. "Is that Tory Burch?" Kym asks, looking at Lydia, but Nikki answers instead. "Oh no, it's Walmart. I got this and a water bottle for only $12." Hope puts her face in her hands, she was undeniably second hand embarrassed.

"I was talking to her." Kym rolls her eyes, pointing at Lydia. "M-Me?" Lydia stuttered, pointing at herself.

"Your skirt."

"Uh, yeah, it is Tory Burch. My mom is trying to spend all my dad's money before the next court date." Lydia explains to Kym, nodding her head as she speaks.

"I'm pretty sure I saw Hailey Bieber wearing the exact same one." Kym tells her, before walking away with the other 3 girls.

"Hey, I'm gonna go to the bathroom real quick. I'll meet you guys at our spot?" Hope says to her friends, she was already out of their sight by the time they heard what she had said.

Hope walked through the hallway, pushing through all the students.

A boy caught her eye, she pressed her lips into a thin line, attempting to walk away before he notices her.

Unfortunately for her, he already saw her. "What are you doing, Hope?" The boy smirks.

"I'm clearly walking away from you, are you that blind?" Hope furrows her eyebrows, looking at the boy with dismay.

"Ouch, that was rude."

"Good." She fake smiles, rolling her eyes before turning around and flipping him off.

Not even a minute after, she felt somebody tap her shoulder, she turned around glaring at the person without even knowing who it was. "What the fuck do you want, Bla-" She cuts herself off once she sees who is now in-front of her, her face immediately softens. "Sorry, I thought you were someone else."

"It's fine, don't worry. But who'd you think I was anyway, you sounded a bit.. harsh?" Andy chuckles, looking the girl up and down.

"Nobody." She replies, smiling at him.

Andy shrugs. "If you say so. I gotta go now, see you tomorrow?" He starts to walk backwards, still facing her.

"Yeah see you.." Hope frowns slightly, watching his retreating figure.

༺ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟐 ༻

megan's notes . . .

I had to update this because I made a tiny mistake sorry 😔

Anyways, if you have suggestions, questions, or you just wanna say some weird shit, please feel free to, this is a safe space for weirdos, Andy obsessed weirdos, weirdos who love this cringe ass movie (I'm one of them) and weirdos who think Andy is fine as hell 🥰💪