³

HOPE WALKED OUTSIDE, passing by her sister, Lydia, and their friends.

She smiled when she saw her three best-friends doing a tiktok dance, she quickly walked over and joined in on it, Hope was easily the best dancer out of the four of them.

Hope glanced towards the field, she locked eyes with Andy and gave him a small smile, distracting him from playing soccer which didn't turn out good, as he accidentally hit somebody with the ball.

They were all so focused on the dance that none of them even realised that Hope's twin sister got bitch slapped in the face by a ball.

When Hope heard Andy yell , "Heads up!" she immediately turned towards where she saw the ball hit, she saw her sister on the floor with her hands in her face. Hope wanted to laugh so bad but knew that she should check on her sister to make sure she wasn't badly injured.

She ran over to where Stacy was, kneeling down towards her and helping her up. "Well, that looked like it hurt." Hope says, covering her mouth to stop herself from laughing. "Oh shit." Andy said, from afar.

Not soon after Stacy stood up, Mateo came running over. "Stacy, are you okay?" Mateo asks said girl.

Stacey ignored him, and instead stared at Andy Goldfarb. "That's my bad. You good?" Andy yelled at her.

Hope looks over at Mateo, feeling bad for him.

Mateo had told Hope about his crush on Stacey awhile ago when they had became friends. Mateo also knew about Stacey's huge obsession with Andy, I mean it was pretty clear that she had a thing for him.

Stacey nodded her head. "Sorry bout that!" Andy yells, before doing some weird thing and pointing at her. Stacey mirrored his actions, she looked like she was in a daze

"Have some water." Mateo says, handing his bottle to her. Stacey takes a sip of the water, not even bothering to look at him.

"That was amazing, he went, and then you went. You guys are meant to be." Tara acts out what the two of them did, smiling afterwards which made Stacey chuckle.

Hope glances at Mateo, seeing him drop his head and walk away, making Hope follow him. "Mateo!" She calls out for him.

He turns around to face the girl, he had a small smile on his face when he saw her smile

Hope was like a human ray of sunshine, with a contagious smile and laugh that could brighten anyone's day in an instant.

"I'm sorry about Stacey, she can sometimes be a little rude and not acknowledge people when she's busy staring at Andy." Hope says, rolling her eyes.

"It's okay, I get it, she likes him and doesn't like me.." Mateo tells her, with a sad tone in his voice.

"She probably does like you, she's just too blind to see it, plus you're a great guy, anybody would be lucky to have you." Hope side hugs him, making Mateo feel a little better than before.

"Now go play soccer and beat those losers!" Hope says, cheering him on as she laughs.

Mateo shakes his head with a smile on his face as he runs back to play soccer with his friends.

Hope looked back over to where Stacey was, sighing as she sees that she's looking over at Andy

Hope walks over to her friends and sitting next to them on the field. "Your favourite person is back." The 3 girls all laugh and take selfies with each other.

"Oh my god, do you want to see my new favourite edit of Lorenzo Zurzolo?!" Megan asks in excitement, which made Hope nearly scream out, "Yes! Most definitely yes!"

Megan practically sits on-top of Hope, showing her the edit, making them both nearly need to hold onto something from just looking at Lorenzo.

"Okay, okay, let's talk about something or else both of you are going to end up passing out." Anya says, looking at them both with a 'wtf' look, since they both look dead on the floor. "Oh, I know what to talk about!"

"And what exactly is that..?" Hope asks, not really paying attention to her as she is looking at the same edit, over and over again.

"The ledge party, duh!" Kym answers, snatching Megan's phone away from both Hope and Megan, to make sure they're both listening.

"Oh, yeah, I forgot about that." Hope tries taking the phone back, but failing miserably.

"Anyways, I was thinking that we should invite Andy and his friends." Anya says, smirking at Hope.

Megan and Kym also look at Hope, smiling. "What do you think about that, Hope?" Kym asks.

"Uhm, yeah, that's fine." Hope immediately answers, trying to play it cool but inside she's screaming and rolling over.

"Play it cool all you want, but we know you're extremely happy inside." The girls all laugh.

"Whatever." Hope rolls her eyes playfully at them.

༺ 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐞𝐧𝐝 𝐨𝐟 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟑 ༻

megan's notes . . .

Hate this chapter but I had no energy to redo it 😭
Also Megan, Anya, and Kym aren't bitches to Hope in this fic, they are all little besties 👯‍♀️👯‍♀️

I'm obsessed with Benjamin Wadsworth, Lorenzo Zurzolo, and Louis Partridge so expect me to add people talking about them 🥰