"say the name , SEVENTEEN ! hello , we are seventeen !" we greeted and took our seats . i was the one that sat nearest to joshua , and the rest sat in their pairs .

after a while , it finally reached the dancing segment , which meant we were going to reveal our relationships . joshua and i were up first , then coups and dino , vernon and seungkwan , jun and minghao , hoshi and woozi , wonwoo and mingyu then finally seokmin .

"okay , now , we will be doing some dances , but these will come with a special announcement afterwards !" hoshi announced , and i took joshua's hand , hearing ooo s from CARATS .

JEONGHAN - MALE | JOSHUA - FEMALE

"thank you !" i bowed with him and we went back to our seats .

(NOTE : I AM ONLY SHOWING JEONGHAN AND JOSHUA'S DANCES AS IT WILL SAVE TIME )

once everyone finished the performances , joshua had to fake an act that he had not clue what this "special announcement" , but he definitely knew . it did involve him , anyway . we heard murmurs coming from the crowd about the announcement , before joshua took up his mc role again .

"okay , so ,  what's this special announcement ?" joshua asked .

"well ... we all have something to share . i'm dating chan , and we've been doing so since predebut ." seungcheol smiled .

"i'm dating woozi !" hoshi smiled , pulling woozi onto his lap .

"i'm with wonwoo ." mingyu smiled .

"minghao's mine ." jun announced .

"i'm dating vernon ." seungkwan smiled .

"so , then , jeonghan and seokmin , are you guys dating as well ?" joshua asked .

"don't act dumb baby ." i reached for joshua's hand and he gladly held mine .

well , everyone but mine and joshua's announcement went well . everyone shouted for the rest , but stayed silent for mine and joshua's . that was until some of them shouted at joshua and i , as we stood up , and went to the centre of the stage .

"joshua ! jeonghan ! kiss !" that was what they were shouting .

"we did this in front of school yesterday . wouldn't hurt to do it in front of carat ." joshua smiled and i placed my hands on his waist while he put his hands on my neck , both of us leaning in for a kiss .

we heard cheers coming from carats and the members , as we parted the kiss and hugged each other , going back to our seats after . the members were still cheering , and i saw joshua blush at the members' reactions , except seokmin . he looked upset , but we didn't know what to do .

we had a few more segments , before it was time for day 1 to come to a close . but for now , it was time for our performance of a few songs. Rock with you , Darl+ing , _WORLD and my personal favourite , f*ck my life . though ... i don't know if we would perform f*ck my life . we had planned with joshua to perform Rock with you with him , and the rest of them were going to be us , so Rock with you was the last song to be performed . joshua split the parts with me and woozi , so that we would have our own little part at a chorus , the second one . my baby was a good singer , anyways .

the day came to an end , and we were now on our way backstage after the performance . joshua was talking to me , so were the rest talking to their partners . this was literally the best moment in caratland , ever , that was until i got dragged away by seokmin , getting thrown on a chain in the empty dressing room .