"Clown

"Clown." She mumbled before typing back to her.

- you doing 2-much

ChiBaby❤️ : bitch stop acting like you not gassed up right now.
ChiBaby❤️: THAT NIGGA POSTED YOU WITH THE MOTHERFUCKIN "🤞🏽" FOREVER TOGETHER FOREVER. LOCKED IN. TIGHT LIKE A BOOTY HOLE
ChiBaby❤️: you're a wife now. No more club hopping for you. Getting you a nun outfit QUICKLEE

She laughed at her excitement and shook her head. Hearing the shower cut off in the bathroom she laid back down and acted as if nothing was going on.

She tried to hide her blushing grin, clearing her throat as Syre walked back in the room. But it was a failed attempt, especially once she saw him with that towel around his waist and the water still dripping off his chest.

"What you grinning for?" He questioned.

"I'm not grinning." She lied, shaking her head and trying to keep it straight.

He gave Sybil a "suuureee" face before walking closer to her, standing at the foot of his bed.

"Both sides of ya mouth touching ya ears baby."

Sybil shook her head "no", in denial. Even though her grin grew wider.

"You stay lying."

"I can't be happy?"

"You sho can, if you ain't happy in doing shit wrong." He kissed her forehead before walking back over to his dresser.

Sybil went back onto her phone, a smile still obvious on her face. She could almost kick her feet in giddiness, but she kept her composure. Instead she responded to ChiChi

- okay maybe I am hype. But it's so high school

ChiBaby❤️ : bitch you have every right to be hype tho! It's Syre. Mr. Never shows his feelings. So for him to post you? Girl, do a lil dancy dance

"Get up out dat bed and shower." She heard him say clearly.

Sybil peeked from behind her phone and looked at him with scrunched brows.

"Why?"

"Cuz we got plans."

We do? Since when? She thought.

"I planned to lay in this bed." She defended.

He smirked, glancing at her through the reflection in the glass. "And I planned to take you out. So, get up out dat bed before we behind schedule and miss our reservation."