𝖯𝖾𝗋𝖿𝗈𝗋𝗆𝖺𝗇𝖼𝖾

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ¹⁶

🎭

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

*ding ding... ding di-* your new alarm rang, Cillian bought you the alarm.

You gently turn it on as you got up. Today was the day. That you've been waiting, and working hard on.

In 19:00 directly the play will begin. You first have costume rehearsals on stage, with props and everything. You took your clothes as you went to the bathroom, washing your teeth and taking a shower. You got mediocre tights on, along with an leotard. On top you wore just some warm up clothes.

You exited the building heading towards the big theater

You exited the building heading towards the big theater. The others are gonna come a bit later, you and Andre had to be the firsts one there.

You entered thru the back door, as you saw Ms. Popova along with Mr. Zakharov debating something with the props.

"Good morning." You smiled softly.

"Oh Y/N, good morning." Ms. Popova smiled as she looked at you, then her watch.
"You're a bit early, excellent! You can go into warming up immediately." She smiled.

"Alrighty." You walk pass her heading towards the stage.

You walk up two steps entering the stage scenery. You were breathtakend by all the props, it was like entering a whole new world. You take out your yoga mat as you roughly sat down on it. You sat into a frog position as you looked around you.

"Heyyyyy." You hear Andre. You turn to look at him

"Oh hey," you smile, still lost in your own thought. "Damn the scenery." He said looking around.

"Yup... It's like we're actually there." He sat beside you, you feel him staring. You turn to look at him, he was still looking at you with a warm smile on his face.

You froze looking back at him. It was silent for a second as you just stared at him with furrowed eyebrows.

"I-um, should we start with warming up." You break the silence.

"Yea... of course." He smiled as he got up.

°•.·°•°·.•°

You kept on warming up your feet as you waited for your entrence. You flapped your arms around trying to get all the nervousness off of your body.