𝖢𝖺𝗇'𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝖼𝗎𝗌

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ³

🕰️

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.

*beep beep beEP BEEP BE-* The alarm rang as you slapped down on it to stop.

You blinked a couple times to clear out your vision. You felt like shit, but let's not look like shit.

Before the glow up you need to wake up Riley, her dumbass forgot to bring an alarm. So for a year straight, you'll be her alarm, or untill she gets a new one.

You quickly got into her room so that nobody sees you looking like a rat.

"Riley wake the fuck up." You said barging into her room. You look thru her window seeing the most breathtaking view of the sunrise.

"Shit Riley you gotta see this." You said. Hee head shoots up to see.

"Woooowww, that's soooo prettyyyy."

"Right?" You said with a smile looking back at her.

"Now get up." you said pulling her by her arm.

"I have shit to do, wake the fuck up." She just groans. You lightly slap her so she can feel a sting on her face.

"Riley." You said sternly.

"Fine!" She yells.

"Damn." You chuckle.
"Well, I need to go shower, buh bye." You said leaving her dorm.

You got ready and went outside waiting for Riley. You tapped your foot as everyone else started heading their way towards the cafateria.

"Heyyyy" you hear her say.

"This is not the time to be 'heyyyyy', do you want to be late on you're first day." You whisper-yelled.

"Oh chillax we're going to eat." She said calmed down.

You loudly huff as you made your way towards the cafateria.

You got in to the cafateria and took two trays.

There was a line of teachers standing by the wall. Amongst them was Mr. Murphy with his jaw clenched. He looked rather serious.

They were like guards, standing there looking at students eating.

"They look strict." You whispered to Riley still looking at the teachers.

Riley lifts up her head too look at the teachers. She furrows her eyebrows.

"Mr. Murphy looks scaryyy." Riley says with a cheeky smile. "I like it." She winked

You roll your eyes, "ugh you're disgusting." You say semi sarcastically.

"The food choices are soo poor," Riley groaned while taking an egg.

"It's a ballet academy, nothing is too caloric." You sighed also taking an egg along with some vegetables.

You got some more food on your trays and went to pick a table. You see Eva amongst some two guys and a girl. She waved at you to come.