𝖳𝖺𝗄𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗌𝗅𝗈𝗐

ᵖᵃᵍᵉ ¹⁰

🛏️

•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.•°•.
|sᴍᴜᴛ|

You woke up a breeze of air hitting your cheek. You flicker your eyes as you turned your sight towards the balcony door who was opened.

You looked around you seeing you were snuggled up in your blanket. You weakly got up and closed the door.

You sat back down on your bed as you remember the incidents that happened yesterday. A light smirk appeard on your face as your feet dangled off the bed.

Then you heard three knocks. Usually Eva and Riley just barge in without knocking, so it's probably someone else.

You looked at yourself in the mirror, it could be Mr Murphy, or Cillian I guess. You fix your pajamas and brush your hair with the help of your hands. You wanted to look like messy cute, but you just looked messy.

After a couple of seconds you open the door, and was met with...
"Andre? What are you doing here?" You asked him with a chuckle.

"Good afternoon to you too" Andre chuckled.

You just groan and roll your eyes. "Oh what time is it?" You say as you plopp on your bed.

"Around 12:30." Andre shrugged.

You got yourself between your blankets as you tiredly looked at Andre.

"What do you want"
"Well I thought we should rehearse our duos, she told me that you knew you're part pretty well." Andre said leaning on the door frame.

"Sureee, just let me fix my self up a bit." You said as you got up.

"Do you're thing." He smiled as he exited the room.

You took your bathroom necessities and ran to the bathroom so as little as people saw you in this state.

You quickly showered and brushed your teeth. You got some old teared up tights on and an dark red leotard. You packed a bit and brought your black skirt since your rehearsing. You got your hair in a clip and went down stairs.

You were met with Andre simply being on his phone waiting for you.

"Would you care to go eat with me, don't wanna pass out again." You joked.

"Yea sure." He shruged putting his phone in his pocket.

You exited the building and you started walking towards the cafateria as you made some small pointless chit chat. You sat in the cafateria, where you ate an egg, some vegetables and an banana.

You got to the hall and you immediately took off all the layers of clothes. You were finally breathing again.

You warmed up a bit in the little ballet hall, playing music from your phone. After you did barre and center, you jumped a bit and you warmed yourself in pointe shoes too.

You went to the main hall and got your stuff in the corner of the room. Andre turned on the computer and found some questionable folders in there.