𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ¹²

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐈𝐧𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐦]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"goodnight guys, im going to bed."

"goodnight Matt."

"goodnight to my favourite white boy."

"goodnight to my favourite brown girl, give me a kiss goodnight beautiful."

"allright, allright, we get it, you guys love eachother, go to sleep Matt." Nick said, rolling his eyes.

"okay, okay, goodnight." Matt walked to the hotel room he shared with Chris and Nick.

"im going to bed aswell, what about you guys?" Malcolm asked Tae and Nate.

"me too bro." Tae said.

Nate didn't respond, he had his eyes glued to his phone.

"Nate, man, we asked you a question." Tae said, raising one eyebrow, looking at the phone in Nate's hands, and looked back up at his face.

"who you texting..?" Nate's cheeks started to turn red.

"uhm, no one.. hehe." Nate said, scratching the back of his neck. chris then took his chance to snatch his phone.

"awhh, he's snapchatting Jenna." Madi teased, nudging Nate playfully.

"aww!" Ash said, squeezing his cheek like she's his aunt.

"Hey! give that back!" Nate quickly snatched his phone back.

"awwww he's blushing!" Malcolm patted his back. "lets go to bed, Natie poo." he joked.

"brother.. or should i say sister?" Tae said, making chris and his older brother chuckle.

"whatever, you're weirder then me anyways." Malcolm said.

"lets go sleep aswell, we need to do our skincare." Ash said, taking Madi's hand and walking to their room "goodnight!"

"goodnight ladies." Nate said, and now only chris and Nick were left in the living room.

Nick looked at his brother, thinking.

thinking about him and Haley.

it didn't seem right.

and how could he get over Ash so fast?

"its just you and me here." he started.

Chris hummed in response.

"so, how did you ask Haley to be your girlfriend?"

"i was in the makeup chair, and blurted out that i liked her." Chris responded, not looking his brother in the eye.

Nick low-key believed him, since it sounded like something Chris would do.

"uhm, she texted me that you went in and kissed her after pinning her to the wall..?" Nick lied.

"i-uh- really? thats weird." Chris chuckled nervously.

lie detected.

"Cut the shit Chris." Nick said, getting to the point. "i don't know what that between you and Haley is, but its not real."

"i-it is!"

"it isn't, though."

Chris sighed deeply. "show me the text messages between you and Haley then."

fuck.

"uhm, my phone died."

"yeah right." Chris rolled his eyes. "show me now."

"its suddenly getting very late, isnt i-"

"so you were lying about this." Chris laughed in disbelief. "you were gonna cause a scene between me and my girlfriend, why do you want to fuck everything up for me?"

"Chris i-"

"save it." Chris got up. "have an awful night, loser."

he walked away, into the bathroom.

he locked the door behind him.

and he faced himself in the mirror.

"fuck." he muttered under his breath, knowing he fully lied and acted out every single thing he said to his brother.

𝐌𝐀𝐑𝐈𝐍𝐀 𝐒𝐏𝐄𝐀𝐊𝐒 ❕
kind of short, but it was time i updated again :)