𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ²

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"i NEED this shirt!" Ash turns to Madi, and holds a yellow and green footbal baby tee out, for Madi to look.

"that is actually so cool, it suits your style!" Madi walked up to the brunette girl, to take a closer look at the cute top.

"not sure if i should take that as a compliment, but thanks." Ash giggles at her friend.

"No i mean it!" Madi acts offended, making Ash laugh even harder.

"im sure you did, Mads."

"whatever stinky." Madi stuck her tongue out, and Ash couldn't help but question, "Stinky?"

"yeah, new nickname, love you by the way." Madi gives Ash a 'peace' before walking back to the aisle she was shopping at.

Ash had a shopping addiction, she was not sure why, but shopping made her happy. sometimes shopping made her happier then Matt made her feel, but shopping only resulted in temporary happiness, or at least that is what she tried to convince herself.

after hours of looking around at different stores, Madi and Ash went to target to pick up some items they definitely needed for the tour trip.

"should i take a sunscreen?" Ash questioned, looking at Madi.

"yeah, you definitely need SPF. also don't forget ur acne treatment."

"oh right, thanks Mads." Ash smacked her best friend on the ass and ran away to get some skincare.

"this bitch." Madi smiled to herself. she couldn't possibly be mad at her bestest friend.

after they were done at target, they got sushi, and basically had the best time together.

-----------------------------------------------------------

it was a couple weeks later, and Ash got woken up by some texts on her phone, next to Madi on the couch.

they stayed up all night, and watched 'the greatest showman' because they basically watched everything else already.

it was a great movie though.

"Mads, wake up." Ash whispered.

"ugh what do you want, shithead." Ash was flabbergasted, but not surprised.

Madi always acted fussy when anyone woke her up. it was hilarious to Ash.

"get up, sleepyhead! we need to get ready for tour!"

Madi pulled the blanket over her head, and tried to sleep again.

Ash knew she was basically defeated, so she got up, and made breakfast for the two.

she decided to make some waffles with extra butter, everyone's favourite breakfast, if we were talking about the friend group.

just when she takes the waffles out of the waffle iron thingy, (A/N idek i never used one) she got a couple of texts.