𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 ⁸

[𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥 𝐥𝐢𝐟𝐞, 𝐢𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞]
★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★☆★★☆★☆★☆★☆★

"wake up you guys, we're going to get breakfast in a nice little restaurant!" Laura shouted from the kitchen, already fully dressed and ready to go.

the 6 boys then came barging in the girls' room, where Ash and Madi were still sleeping, very peacefully.

"WAKE UP, HOES!" Chris shouts, and the boys all start jumping around, like little kids in a trampoline park.

"what the fuck? is this some kind of prank, or..?" Ash speaks up, rubbing her eyes and yawning.

"ASHH!" Matt says, and throws himself on top of her, without even a slight warning.

"MATT!" she giggled, "GET THE FUCK OFF ME I JUST WOKE UP!"

"NO I WONT!" the brunette boy then replies, placing small kisses all over her face, as Chris stood there, feeling so sick about this whole love triangle situation.

a tour triangle.

fuck.

"okay okay, enough lovey dovey stuff, get off her, Matt." Nate pulls him off his girlfriend, who was finally able to breathe again.

"get ready you guys!"

"are the microphones all set?" Nick asked Laura, who was standing with the sound effects staff.

"uhm... now they are!" this fat white bald man said. (sorry i just cant imagine a hot person saying that)

"great, how about the lightning?"

"all set."

"boxes?"

"being fixed right this moment, we found an error." the man shrugged.

"thats okay, as long as they get fixed before 12." Laura flashed a small smile at the man.

"is everyone getting ready?" Laura then turned to Nick.

"i have no clue to be fair, i'll go check." Nick then got brutally interrupted by his middle brother.

"wheres Ash?!" Matt asked, looking around for his girlfriend.

"hi Matthew." Ash said, in a really flirty tone, still not visible for the people around.

"Ash where the fuck are you?" he kept looking around, kind of done with Ash's stupid game, as he had been looking for her for 20 minutes.

"come find m-" Ash got cut off, and it became silent.

"Ash?" Matt ran around, checking every corner in the room, "ASH WHERE ARE YOU?"

"Matt breathe." Nick ran off stage, trying to calm his brother, "what happened."

Matt looked Nick deeply in the eyes, "i don't know, Nick!" he threw his hands up in the air, "first, she wants to play hide and seek, next thing you know, she cuts off her sentence, making me worry."