AUTHOR'S POV :

After Yuaan leave from there. There was some noises from outside sekhawat ordered his men to check outside one man came inside running and said " Boss raghav mehta is here and he seems to brought police with him also.

Before sekhawat react raghav burst open the door and came inside along with lakshya.

Yuaan can't be able to go out of the basement because of the police so he and harry hide there and watched what is happening.

Raghav came and took out his gun from his back. Although he doesn't have any connection from under world but he kept the gun with him for safety purpose.

Raghav points his gun towrds sekhawat and said " You made a very big mistake by involving my sister in this I am not gonna leave you".

After seeing her brother and best friend serra calm down and she was crying continuesly she called her brother softly while her whole face is covered with her tears "bhaiyu... ".

Raghav glanced towards his sister. His baby sister is covered with bruises all over her face there was also a blood on he lips and her left hand was injured very badly and she was crying badly.

After seeing her sister raghav's blood started boiling and he clenched his jaw. He moved towards sekhawat.

But sekhawat stoped him and said " Remember raghve you sister is still with us if you want her safe then don't you dare to take a step ahed now drop your gun on the ground and raise your hands other wise I will empty all these bullets in you sister's head"

Raghav droped her gun in the ground and held his hand up he signed towards the lakshya to don't do anything.

Sekhawat came in front of serra and said " Mehta I told you so many times to give me that fucking deal I want to save my company but you being an asshole doesn't listen to and your sister here how much she speaks see that's why I made her shut up now she is that much scared that she doesn't even say a word.. Well we have done lots of talking now sign that deal to me Or see your sister dying I will count till 5 result is in your hand.... 1......2......3....."

A loud bang was heard and police started to coming inside getting the chance raghav came forward and hold sekhawat from his collar and said " Bohot badi galti kardi tune sekhawat tu janta nhi Raghav Mehta apni family ke liye kya kya kar sakta hai or tune toh meri jaan ko haat lagaya tere yahi kaat na diye na toh Raghav Mehta nhi mein.... "

( You made a very big mistake sekhawat you don't know what Raghav Mehta can do for his family and you dare to lay your hand on my life my sister if don't cit your hands from your body than i am not raghav Mehta)

And he started to throwing punches on sekhawat face he kicked his stomach making him drop on the floor he then sat on him and started throwing punches oh his face.

Lakshya quicky made his way to serra and started untying her ropes from chair he asked serra " Jaana are you okay? Come I will take you home with me and believe me I not gonna leave that basterd alone me and raghav bhai gonna make him pay for this.. ".

After untying her he made her stand up but she can't able to stand up because of lots of blood loss she became weak lakshya supported her and she made her way towards her brother.

Police came and started removing Raghav from sekhawat police officer said
" Mr.mehta don't take any charges on you we will handle him your sister needs you".

After listening to police officer raghav looked towards her sister who is looking a broken doll he rushed towards her and engulfed her in his hug. After hugging her brother serra broke down and started crying miserably.

Raghav started calming her down and said  " Dadda calm down dekh tera bhai tu aagaya hai na woh ab tujhe kuch nhi hone denge mein tujhe yahan se le chalung meine promise kiya tha na ki mein tujhe humesha protect karunga. Chup hoja chal ghar chalte hain".

(Dadda calm down see your brother is here now I won't let anything happen to you I will take you from here I promised you that i will protect yoh. Now stop crying and let's go home)

He soothed her serra started hiccupping and said" Bhaiyu.... Wohh... Muje... "
"Calm down serra calm down I am here okay" He said to her and kissed her on top of her head.

After some time serra fainted in his arms
Raghav started panicking " Serra... Hey serra... Wake up baccha what happened ".

He started taking her outside but police officer came and said to raghav they need his signature on documents raghav nodded towards lakshya and said " Take serra to the car her condition is not good I am coming after signing some documents I by chance I take some time then take her directly to hospital I will meet you there. ".

Lakshya nodded and take her in his arms he lifted her up in his arms like bridal style made his way outside.

Yuaan was there watching everything. He sees how her brother cares for her how much she mean to that boy who came with her brother. How much her brother can be dangerous who tries to harm her sister.

Somewhere in his mind he believes that whatever he did with her wrong but his big ego and his title can't let him accept that.

___________________________________________

Hello Guys!

Sorry for the late update....

How was the chapter pls comment and tell me.

Thank you for reading my book.