A/N

INFO:

This story is actually a kind of sequel to one of our other stories. The reason we didn't want to post that story first, is that that story is all written in Dutch and we're quite far with that story so we don't wanna rewrite all of it in English. Maybe one day we will tho. You don't have to read that story to understand this one, this is one about 4 children and the og story is about their parents. Before we start with the story we do have a little bit info about the main characters:

(You don 't have to read this, it's just to clarify these four characters a bit)

Let's start with Mira.

Mira is a seventeen year old girl, she has really pretty green eyes. She dyed part of her blond hair blue a few weeks before camp.

It's pretty hard to describe Mira, she has a lot of character. But if we needed to point out a few things it would be that she is very interesting, nobody really knows her.

Everyone thinks that Mira can handle anything, she is brave and scared of nothing. She can be a little rebellious and overwhelming.

But she's actually scared, scared that if she would let people in, they would hurt her. Mira can be really sweet and caring, but she only shows that to her closest friends, Emily, Ethan and Riley. The four of them have been friends for years, even though Emily, Ethan and Mira are a little different from the rest of the world, Riley never had a hard time fitting in. It was like he always belonged with them.

So if Riley never had a hard time with them, you would say that Mira hadn't either. And Mira doesn't have any problems with the friend group, her problem with fitting in was a lot bigger. She doesn't feel like she belongs in this world, she was born as a vampire and her parents, Levaria and Adarion, always told her about another world, where being a vampire wasn't weird. But her parents and their friends love the human world, Mira would love to go to the other world, she would love to meet other creatures, like elves and wolves!

Enough about Mira, we need to get to know the rest better! Starting with Emily, Mira's cousin and best friend!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Emily is sixteen years old at the beginning of the story, her birthday is November the 13th. She has dark brown wavy hair and dyed her hair red for a part together with Mira.

Emily is probably the most developed character of all four. She's very introverted and spends most of her time reading books or studying.

She has a hard time dealing with her emotions as most of the time she doesn't know what they mean.

She never stands up for herself when she's being bullied for showing lack of emotions, but don't you dare say anything bad about her friends.

For some years already she has had a crush on Ethan, but never told anyone about it besides her best friend Mira.

She's very insecure about everything, but mainly about the fact that though her parents are vampires she hasn't developed any vampire skills unlike her cousin Mira. She doesn't have fangs and doesn't need any blood in order to survive.

Her elf part from her mother Katherine is much stronger; she has sharp hearing, pointy ears and a good sight. And, again unlike her cousin Mira, she doesn't have much interest in visiting the other world where all creatures like vampires, elves and werewolves live.

Although she reads a lot of books and is a very clever girl, she doesn't know a lot about the human world. She's all just figuring things out yet.

Now let's move on to Ethan.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ethan is also sixteen years old at the beginning of the books. His hair is light blond and he has two different eye colours, which sometimes makes him bullied.

Ethan is without a doubt one of the most innocent characters ever.

He's a clever boy at school but when it comes to the world, he thinks everything is perfect and there are absolutely no problems whatsoever.

He thinks everyone has enough money to make a living and Therefore he does not understand his friend Riley is struggling with financial problems. His parents are quite a big deal in the other world, so he never had to worry about money or anything. He lives in a huge mansion just with his parents, whereas Riley lives in just a small house.

In the other world his parents are the crown prince and princess of the wood elves, which is the reason for their wealth. He was raised trilingual, French, Spanish and English, as his father's first language is French, his mother's Spanish and they live in England.

Then last but not least, Riley:

Riley is seventeen years old and his birthday is the eighteenth of August, making him the oldest of the group. He has short light brown curly hair and brown eyes.

Riley has no idea about the other world, he's just a normal human being. His friends never told him about it as they did not want to involve him in any more problems.

He has a twin sister and lives with her and his mother in a small rental home.

His father left when he was seven years old, leaving his mother devastated. After his father had left, his mother started drinking and neglected her children, so Riley had to raise his sister without any help from his mother.

Just when his mother was getting better, she found out her ex-husband had left her because he had another family somewhere else and she fell back into her old habits. This time, sadly, it wasn't only dinking. She also started gambling and using dr*gs, neglecting her children even more than before.

Riley thinks his friends don't know about this because he never told them, but they have already found out which is why they don't want to tell him what they really are.

He is also struggling hard with his feelings. He thinks he has feelings for Mira, but there's also someone else he has feelings for, which makes him very confused and also scared. He doesn't dare to talk about it with anyone, not even his best friends.

That should be it. Sorry that it was such a long info chapter, but we hope it helped a bit to understand the characters more before we begin with the story.