⁰⁰⁶. 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐦𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐬 𝐦𝐞 𝐤𝐢𝐬𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥

Zacznij od początku

"Do I have to?"

"Yes!" Carlos exclaimed.

Suddenly a loud cry sounded from Maddox. "It is just so hard to see my...man with another lady." She took out a handkerchief and fake-cried, crossing over the stage.

"Ugh, what a baby," Kourtney commented.

Carlos turned to her. "Well, that's a little judgy."

"Well, you're a little loud and excitable man."

"What are you gonna do about it?"

Kourtney then lifted her hand and lightly slapped Carlos's face. Carlos gasped dramatically and held onto his face. "Ow! My face! I've been slapped."

Kourtney walked off and Val approached Carlos with the to-do list and he checked off the slapping part of the list. "Go out there and flirt," Carlos told Theo.

The Porter girl sucked her teeth and then walked out on stage. "Hey, Jet. That scene was pretty cool." Channing turned the camera to the two of them.

"You think so, Theo?" Jet wondered, closing his script.

"Yeah. I mean, you did great." Theo responded with a smile. Gotdamn I'm rusty.

"Well, I'm glad you enjoyed it. And that scene with Gina was...hot." Jet mentioned, flirting back.

Theo hummed in amusement. "Is that so?" She placed a hand on his chest.

"Yeah. Very."

"I'm glad you approve."

Another loud cry from Maddox sounded. "Oh! I can't believe this! And I thought she was my friend."

"Kiss," Ricky whispered.

"Say what?" Jet and Theo chorused.

"Jet, kiss Theodora. Theodora, kiss Jet." Ricky explained to them. "It's good for publicity...amongst other things."

The Porter girl knew what he was talking about. This must've been his way of being a matchmaker and thinking they liked each other that he'd pull a stunt like this. That ain't cool, Ric.

"I swear...ima cut you." Theo removed her hand from Jet's chest. "What is wrong with you?"

"Do it for the show, Teddi. It could be good." EJ jumped in.

"Yeah, uh, that's not happening." Jet agreed with Theo. "We barely know each other."

"As you can see we're both uncomfortable with this," Theo stated, crossing her arms.

"Exactly why it's good for the both of you." Ricky smiled at them.

"Fine! Fine." Jet blurted out then turned to Theo. "You don't have to do this if you don't want to though."

"I'm gonna start singing like a canary," Ricky said, knowingly. "I have a lot of Theo's secrets to spill out into the world."

Theo rolled her eyes at her friend's attempt to make them kiss. "Sorry, but it's not gonna happen."

"Huh?" Jet tackled on.

"I can't do that to Maddox. She's my friend and it just won't happen."

"It's not like she will know. We can keep it a secret."

"No thanks." Theo shook her head and then started to walk off but Jet grabbed her arm. "What the hell?"

"Just go with it," Jet whispered then pushed her back gently then cupped her face and kissed her. They pulled away and then cleared their throats. "Now she knows I'm crazy about you."