"Yup, and now I'm heading out." I say, and she giggles. Nothing was funny, and her giggles make me want to vomit. "Get out of here before one of the coaches comes in. if they see you I'll be off the team." I lie. The coaches don't care what happens here, but I doubt they would like to walk in on it.

          She loops her arm in mine, and a flirty smile takes over her face, "We going back to your place then?" She asks, making her voice husky. Not at all attractive, and whoever told her it was lied. "I'm gonna make you feel good." She purrs, bringing a hand over my dick. When it remains soft she looks at me with concern, "Do you not want me to take care of you baby?" She pouts.

        No shit I don't want you to. Like I didn't want you freshman year, or last year, or this summer. "No, Sidney. I don't want you taking care of me." I grit out, and she sighs. "Now move so we can leave. Alone." I clarify, and she detaches herself from me.

        "Is it because of that fat brunette you were dancing with the other day? Did she make you not want to touch anyone because she was nasty?" She asks, and I have to remind myself that somewhere in there she is a female.

        If a dude made that comment about Oaklynn, they'd be laid out. Oaklynn isn't fat, and she isn't skinny. She's perfect. Her body is curvy and nicely formed, and she's confident about her body which makes her a thousand times more beautiful. The way she isn't afraid to snack in front of us dudes, and will admit she's starving whenever she is, makes her so much more spectacular.

        "Watch yourself. There is nothing wrong with Oaklynn, and don't ever mention her again." I work my jaw, "Leave. Find someone who wants your company because I don't." I say, and she looks at me like I shot her puppy.

        She stutters over whatever she was going to say, and after a minute the words pour out, "I just want to take care of you. That's all I've ever wanted, for you and me to be together, and now you have some whore and don't want to pay attention to me?" She wails, and I hold in a laugh.

        I've been a part of the delusional community before, and sometimes I join them. But this chick must be one of the top members there. Never have I given her the impression that I wanted her, nor have I ever made any indication that I was interested in her. She's slept with most of my team, and when she gets bored with hockey she migrates to football, and so on.

        She continues to sob, and after a few seconds I can't take it anymore, "Let me make something clear for you okay?" I ask, and she nods. "I don't want you. I've never wanted you. And I don't plan on ever wanting you. So take those tears, cry a river and wait for someone to give a shit, because I am not the one." With that said, I push past her, and head out the door. Leaving her there sobbing.

        As I get in my car, I wonder if I was a little harsh, but then again I don't know how else to get it through her head that I don't want her. I sit in my car, guilt eating at me, and I wait for her to walk out of the arena. After a few minutes, she walks out. Her cheeks stained with dry tears and streaks of makeup running down from her eyes. When she is in her car, I put mine in drive and head home.

        The drive home is a blur, and before I know it I am throwing my keys in the little bowl we have. "I'm home!" I call out to whoever- if anyone- is here. I don't get a response, so I jog up the stairs, and head into my room to grab new clothes to shower.

        When I am in the shower, I keep having flashbacks from the night at the bar. Seeing and feeling Oaklynn rub against me, the way her breath caught when I started lightly kissing her neck, and how her pulse picked up when I whispered against her. I didn't miss the way her pupils were dilated or the way her voice was gruff when she spoke. Or the way her golden eyes locked on mine when I went back to the table as she kept dancing, and the way she drug her hands over her body.