Day 6

~Changbin~

I lay on my side as I admired Y/N. She, flustered, put her clothes back on. "Can you...stop looking at me," She whispered. "But you're too beautiful to not look at," I said. I could see her blush. "You should also put your clothes back on," She suggested. "I know you want to continue looking at these muscles, and the scratches and bruises you left on them," I smirked. "Shut up," She playfully threw a pillow at me.

"You know I'm right," I said. "Sure sure," She rolled her eyes and took a glimpse at me. "You see," I laughed. I stood up and started getting dressed. "We should do this again sometime," I smiled. "When?" She laid back on her bed. "I don't know. A couple of weeks," I turned to look at her and her smile faded. "Changbin, I don't want to fight anymore," She said. "I'm just saying. Picture this, you and me together, I can help you be happier, regret ever wanting to die, and then move in together and live happily ever after," I said.

I could see a smile form on her face but it quickly disappearing. "No, I already told you. And you have today and tomorrow. If you don't do it, I'm grabbing the gun you always carry around and deal with it myself. I don't want to deal with this any longer," She scolded. I sadly nodded. My plan wasn't working. She wasn't changing her mind.

~~~

It was night already and I convinced Y/N to stay at my apartment. I guess she thought I was gonna kill her there so she easily agreed. I was gonna change her mind once and for all. "Wanna watch a movie?" I asked. "Sure. Which one?" She walked into the living room and sat next to me on the couch. I put on a movie. It was a romantic one.

I tried to see if this would change her mind. I had a lot more in mind just in case it didn't. Throughout the movie, I would look over to see how Y/N would react. I could see she was deeply in thought. "What are you thinking of?" I got closer to her and whispered in her ear. "That you're not gonna manipulate me into changing my mind." She turned to look at me. She hadn't realized how close we were. She was obviously flustered and turned the other way. "Let's just finish the movie without assuming things." I smiled and turned my attention back to the TV.

As the movie played on, the tension between us lingered in the air. I couldn't help but wonder why Y/N had reacted so strongly to my whispered words. I decided to give her some space and focused on enjoying the rest of the film. As the credits rolled, I turned to Y/N, finally accepting that Y/N wasn't going to change her mind. "Y/N, I'm sorry if I made you uncomfortable earlier."

She turned to look at me. "I just don't want to change my mind. I've changed my mind before because of a boy, and I have regretted that ever since. He made my life a lot more hell than it used to be. I don't want that to happen again," she turned away from me. "I would never want to hurt you, Y/N. I want you to know that I truly do love you," I told her.

"Let's just drop this. I don't want to talk about this anymore," she stood up and headed to the bathroom. She wasn't changing her mind like I planned. There's nothing else to do than to do what she hired me for. No matter how much it hurts she wants this. I know deep down she doesn't but nothing is gonna make her understand that.