Day 1

~Y/N~

I walked to the café Changbin told me to meet him at. It was a cloudy day, The streets were pretty clear. I looked around and felt some type of comfort in the scenery. That is until a group of middle-aged men disturbs my peace. "What a nice ass you got," One said as he got closer to me. I tried to ignore him until he harshly cupped my butt in his hand. "Hey!" I yelled and turned around to slap him. That is until a fist beat me to it.

"Hey, what was that for!" The guy turned around. Everyone's eyes were on him. He was very muscular, somewhat short but still slightly taller than me.

"Don't ever touch a woman like that again," He growled. I was mesmerized by him. "Are you okay? Did he try to hurt you before I got here?" He asked. I slowly shook my head. "I'm Changbin by the way," He smiled. "Oh, hey it's me, Y/N," I smiled. "Stop the chit-chat, we saw her first," The man started walking towards me and grabbed my hand. He started pulling me into an alleyway, the rest following.

"Well, since you know who I am Y/N, I don't have to hide my gun now, do I?" I turned to see Changbin aiming his gun at the man's head. "Woah, we don't want trouble, you can keep her," He pushed me to the ground. "Why do you refer to her as an object?" Changbin asked. They all stayed quiet as Changbin put his finger on the trigger.

"Now, for the rest of you, let this be a lesson," He pulled the trigger and the man's head exploded. I covered my mouth to prevent my scream. The rest stood there shocked. "And if you tell anyone, you all will be next," He threatened. He put his gun away and kneeled next to me. "Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, did he?" Changbin asked. I couldn't say anything. I was still staring at the lifeless body.

"Oh, I'm sorry. This is probably your first time seeing this. I didn't mean to scare you," He put his hand on my shoulder which I flinched at. "Please, please don't kill me like that. I don't want to die like that. Please let it be painless," I started crying. "I am so sorry Y/N, I swear I didn't mean to scare you. I promise I won't kill you like that," He comforted. "Come on. Let's go talk," He reached his hand out to me to help me stand up.

I took his hand and he carefully pulled me away from the alleyway. "Well since we already met, you wanna go back to my house to talk business?" He asked. I slowly nodded, my eyes glued to the ground.

~~~

"You have a nice place," I complimented. I had calmed down a little since the incident. "Thank you. I get pretty rich from my job," He chuckled. "Sit down," He gestured at the couch. I sat down and he sat next to me. "Talking about richness, I'll pay you ₩ 13,246,100($10,000)" He was taken aback. "That is way too much," He informed. "Well, I'm gonna be dead anyways so let me spend my money," I chuckled.

His eyes saddened. "Why do you want to die?" He asked. "I already told you," I replied. "But, you're only a year younger than me, What's there to not live for?" he asked. "You of all people are asking this? You kill people for a living," I scoffed. "Alright, we came here to talk business so let's talk business. How do you want to die? When do you want to die? Do you want to be buried?" He asked. "I want to die painless, before or in seven days, I don't care," I answered his questions in order.

"Alright. Painless. Let's see. Carbon monoxide poisoning, poison-"

"Poison, I choose poison," I quickly blurted.

"Okay, poison it is. It's easy to get poison so yeah. What if I don't tell you when I'll kill you? Will that be okay with you?" He asked. "Sure," I smiled. "So we could hang out every day, so when I ask to hang out out of the blue you don't piece two and two together," He suggested. "Sure. So the seven-day timer starts today," I smile. "This is the happiest I've ever been in my life. Thank you so much for making this possible Changbin."