THE BEAST HUNTING

Y/N'S POV :

I WAS pretty bothered about the whole Beast thing, it couldn't it be that bad.. I mean, Kenny tells me the story every single time I go outside telling me if I go to the sandlot to never go over the fence or I'd get eaten. This story is just pure lies trying to scare me, bet he's doing that so I never step into the sandlot again, anyway, so I decided to visit the fence to see if there is anything suspicious. But I didn't want to go alone, of course, so I decided to get the help of Aaliyah, Danielle, Mariana and Sophia, Isabella, Ashley, Amelia and Giselle.

I went in my drawers and took my school backpack and packed useful things, band aids, flashlights, water, a baseball bat, snacks, a rope, money, a walkie talkie that we all have, a hoodie unless I get cold. I snuck out of my room and went in my parents room, my dad was snoring loudly and my mom was next to him sleeping as well. I took the house keys making sounds and took them tightly walking away closing the door. I went on my tip toes down the stairs creaking trying not to make any sounds, I then took my shoes and opened the door closing it and left.

a/n : girlie is not playing and really packed her bag

I then took my walkie talkie out of my backpack and spoke : "Night game, guys, come on let's go! Bring flash lights." I said quietly trying not to wake the neighbours. I suddenly saw everyone getting out of their houses, "Why do you have a backpack?" Giselle asked to me.

"Explaining all of that later, let's go!" I said titling my head to the road making all of us run to the sandlot. We saw no one present and there was crickets sounds and the crunchy wet grass, "What do we do?" Danielle asked.

"I want to check up on the Beast." I explained.

"Are you crazy?!" Ashley said out loud making everyone shush her.

"She's not crazy she's just Y/N M/N L/N." Giselle sighed, "I wanna see it too so.." She said.

"Fine, let's go!" I said, I was about to hop over the fence when I heard a voice : "Hey!"

"Why are you girls out here so late at night?" A male voice asked, it was the same police officer that lady called on us.

"We are apart of a charity club who searches for missing people at night." Aaliyah lied.

"Yeah, we are searching for Ashley Johnson an 11 year old girl, 4'10 foot, blonde hair, pale skin, blue eyes.." Giselle improvised.

"And we found her right there!" Isabella nodded pointed towards Ashley.

"Where's the organization?" He asked.

"Oh, it's 10 neighborhoods away." Aaliyah lied.

"Really?" He asked, we all nodded, "Alright then, stay safe!" He said driving away.

A/N : this mf really believed little middle schoolers 💀

Y/N was about to hop over the fence when she saw a group of people walking, "Why would there be a police this late?" Squints asked loudly making Y/N have a jumpscare and fall making her arm grunt in pain, her friends helped her up.

"Wait who's there?" Ham asked.

"Yeah, show yourself!" Benny yelled, Benny put everyone behind him and enlarged his arms.

The sandlot boys walked towards them, the girls didn't know it was the sandlot boys and vice versa. Y/N spread her arms and put her friends behind them in protection making them all scream, doing the same thing Benny did. Danielle went in Y/N's backpack and took the flashlight and saw the sandlot boys, "Wow." Danielle said.