final horizon exists and so have a sonic transformations chapter

WARNING. SLIGHT SONIC FRONTIERS SPOILERS ARE IN THIS CHAPTER, SO IF YOU HAVEN'T FINISHED FINAL HORIZON I HIGHLY RECOMMEND YOU DO SO. PLEASE AT LEAST WATCH A PLAYTHROUGH OF UPD 3 BEFORE READING.

Super: Their metabolic processes are a matter of interest only to historians, so to speak.
Darkspine: ...They died.
Super: Yes. Executed. Several years ago-
Darkspine: And instead of saying that, you decided to say, "their metabolic processes"-
Super: Darkspine, shut the fuck up, I was trying to be delicate. This was your friend.
Darkspine: Well, let's just say your idea of delicate is a matter of interest only to... mental physicians.
Super: *sigh* ʷʰʸ ᵈⁱᵈ ᴵ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ᵇᵒᵗʰᵉʳ ᵈᵒⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰⁱˢ, ᶠᵘᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵃˢˢʰᵒˡᵉ ⁿⁱᵗᵖⁱᶜᵏⁱⁿᵍ ᵐʸ ᵉᵛᵉʳʸ ʷᵒʳᵈ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ᴵ'ᵐ ˢᵒᵐᵉ ᵏⁱⁿᵈ ᵒᶠ⁻⁻

Prism: I see the glass as half-full. Dark sees it as half-empty. That's why we make a good team.
Prism: Excalibur, on the other hand, just drinks the coffee straight out of the glass, and Werehog usually breaks the glass by whipping it.
Prism: ...ᶠˡᵉᵉᵗʷᵃʸ ᵖᵒⁱˢᵒⁿˢ ᵗʰᵉ ᶜᵒⁿᵗᵉⁿᵗˢ⁻

Wisp: Sometimes I'll start a sentence and I don't even know where it's going. I just hope I find it along the way.

Cyber: I would say I outdid myself, but I'm always this good, so I simply did myself.

Mecha: Make no mistake. Not only am I party rocking, but I am also in the house tonight.
Fleetway: But are you shuffling?
Mecha: Everyday.
Hyper: What language are you two speaking??

Super: What's the most illegal thing you can do with one dollar?
Dark: Exchange it for a hundred pennies, put them all in a sock, and then beat someone to death with it.

Dark: You stay out of this, Super. This is between me and Cyber!
Super: So Cyber knows about this?
Dark, walking away: No, this is between me and me!

Super: *Answers phone.* Hello?
Darkspine: It's Darkspine.
Super: What did they do this time?
Darkspine: No, it's me, Super. It's actually me.
Super: What did you do this time?

Wisp: Any questions?
Werehog: Uh, yeah, WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT?
Wisp: Uh, a plan, dummy!
Excalibur: Werehog, calm down, I know it's odd, but Wisp has a point.
Werehog:
Werehog: THAT WAS LITERALLY A PONY DOODLE WITH A HAT!!

Wisp: Do you think different paints have different tastes?
Prism: They do.
Excalibur: ...Why did you say that with such certainty?

Dark: Why are you drinking, Darkspine?
Darkspine: I don't drink anymore, so don't start with that.
Dark, holding an empty water bottle: So why was this under your bed?
Darkspine: WE NEED WATER TO LIVE!
Dark: NOT IN MY DAMN HOUSE!