Chapter 7: The Thalmor

On a cloudless, windy night sky, Dovahkiin, Gwen and Evanius head out and travelled past the stables and near the local mine to prove that the Dragonborn is what he says he is.

"Uh....... what are we doing out here Evanius?" Gwen asked.

"By legend, every Dragonborn is blessed with the Way of the Voice or Thu'um. I want to see if can actually do it and safety out of the city." Evanius reasonably stated with his knowledge.

"You want to see if I can use my shout to prove myself?" Dovahkiin said to Evanius.

"That's the idea Nord. Now get to it." Evanius pushed, wanted to see if he was telling the truth.

Dovahkiin looks at Gwen and her partner Evanius as he gets into position.

"I would step back at a few feet." Dovahkiin asked so that Gwen and Evanius don't get hurt, mostly for Gwen. So the two took around ten steps back to watch the demonstration.

Suddenly, two Markarth Guards watching the patrolling the area went to see what's going on in curiosity. Seeing a Nord being followed by a couple of High Elves.

Dovahkiin looks at the night sky and takes a deep breath. "I shouldn't do this, the Greybeards said I shouldn't expose my existence." He thought to himself. He then looked back at Gwen and Evanius.

"Well. We're waiting "Dragonborn"." Evanius mocked, laughing at the Nords expense. Gwen gives a cute smile with Evanius looking at her confused.

Dovahkiin sighs and decides to go through with it, trying to impress Gwen. He looks back at the sky. Then he shouts. "Fus ro dah!!!!!" Dovahkiin shouted, echoing throughout the Reach. Evanius and Gwen, even the two Markarth Guards who were guarding the main gate were shocked at what they witnessed.

"That was just shouting that you just did! It is you, Dragonborn!" Said one of the guards, and by which both walked up to him and kneeled before him. "Fellas...... there's no need to kneel. Rise, I don't want to become royalty now." Dovahkiin said, trying not to become a god.

The two Elves were in shock that the rumors were true, and that they contacted what is to be the "Last Dragonborn". Gwen was the most speechless.

"By the Divines, I'm in love with the actual Dragonborn! I thought that he was joking about it back in the inn." She thought to herself, at some points she was skeptical about it, but this proved to her that the Nord.

"But still we only just met....... He loves me back. He......really does and I have him all to myself." Gwen further pondered in her mind, giving a subtle perverted smile. She then looks at Evanius. "Satisfied Evanius I am as shocked as you that he really is the Dragonborn." Gwen teased her fellow associate.

Evanius didn't know what to say. The fact one of his subordinates managed to snag the sworn enemy of the Thalmor, but he wasn't complaining, just yet. The first time in a long while he was impressed that Gwen of all people, he's known that she has the Dragonborn wrapped around her finger.

Gwen pulled Evanius away from sight, while the Dragonborn was being praised by the local guard.

"By Akatosh, Ondolemar needs to know about this. You managed to make him your "asset", but how, what spell did you cast on him?" Evanius whispered to Gwen. She was feeling playful tonight and wanted to rub it into Evaniuss face. "All in due time, and......I'm not telling you." Gwen sharply looked at him giving him a playful smile to mock him.

"Poor Evanius.... There was no spell or incantation. Only love. Love at first sight." She thought to herself, blushing. Meanwhile the guards finished with their unneeded apologies and officially welcomed the Dragonborn to the city of Markarth.