Looking over at Twice again, everyone remained silent from just seeing him covered with prizes. But the silence soon broke once Toga got up from her seat and everyone looked over at her.

~Dabi~

"Where you going?"

~Toga~

"To get a drink. This cotton candy really gets you thirsty."

So Toga left the room and begin walking down the corridor. Walking down the corridor she began walking past another corridor which headlight shining from it. Seeing that she walked back and looked down that corridor and saw a door with a shining star on it. Seeing the door it peaked her curiosity, so she then turned and began walking down the corridor that led to the door. Once Toga was now in front of the door, she had a clear view of the star and saw that there was a J in the center of it. Seeing that she immediately guesses that this is Joker's (Deku) room. So from discovering this, Toga smiles as she then reaches out and grab hold of the doorknob. From twisting the doorknob, she then opened the door and steps foot into the room. Doing so she saw that the room looked like a dressing room but with a bed in the corner. Looking around the room she quickly spots a dressing table with a mirror surrounded by light bulbs. Seeing that, Toga makes her way over to the table and takes a seat on the stool. Sitting in front of the dressing table she puts the cotton candy down off to the side and sees makeup next to the mirror that is on top of the table. Looking at the makeup she spots one that catches her eye, which was a stick a red lipstick. As Toga grabs the lipstick and pops the top off, she then begins twisting the bottom making the lipstick come out. After doing so she then began applying the lipstick on her lips. Once the coat of lipstick was now on Toga's lips, she looked at herself in the mirror and admire the red color on her lips.

~Joker (Deku)~

"That color suits You."

Hearing Joker's (Deku) voice look over her shoulder and saw Joker (Deku) standing in the doorway. From seeing him she immediately hops off the store and turns over to him to apologize for being in his room.

~Toga~

"Izuku, I'm really sorry, I didn't mean-"

Before she could further explain, Joker (Deku) raised his hand, which was the reason that cut her off.

~Joker (Deku)~

"It's Joker."

~Toga~

"O-oh right, sorry about that Izu-, I mean joker."

~Joker (Deku)~

"No worries Toga. So what are you doing in my room?"

~Toga~

"W-well I sort of got a bit curious of what your room looked like, so I decided to go in and check for myself."

~Joker (Deku)~

"I see now."

Joker (Deku) says this as he step foot into his room and shuts the door behind them. After doing so he then began making his way over to Toga. Once he was right in front of her he looked into a yellow eyes and smiled.

~Joker (Deku)~

"You know getting a good look at, I noticed that you are very pretty."

From hearing his compliment, it made her blush as she looked up at him.

~Toga~

"You really think I'm pretty?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"Yes I do."

Joker (Deku) says this as he caresses the left side of Toga's cheek with the back of his finger of his right hand.

~Joker (Deku)~

"But..."

~Toga~

"But what?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"I want to see that inner beauty of yours."

~Toga~

"My inner beauty?"

~Joker (Deku)~

"That's right my dear."

Saying that, Joker (Deku) places his hand on Toga's shoulder and turns her around to face the mirror. From doing so the both of them looked into the mirror and just looked at their own reflection looking back at them.

~Joker (Deku)~

"You see Toga, your inner beauty is not revealing itself like it's supposed to. So would you allow me to reveal it to you? Just like how I revealed my true self."

Hearing Joker (Deku) say this, Toga looked at her own reflection then looked at Joker's (Deku) reflection and saw that his eyes were completely focused on her. Which for some reason made her own heart begin to pound. So looking away from the mirror she glanced over at Joker (Deku) and made eye contact with him.

~Toga~

"All right then, make my inner beauty come out."

~Joker (Deku)~

"Hehehe, with pleasure."

~To be continued~