038

RINGOFAITH is live!

ringo smiles at her phone, making the chat go crazy. she places her hands on her chin and reads some of the messages.

"hey guys, im live just for fun. ask me whatever," ringo says, smiling once again.

RINGOFAITHLOVER, why'd u change? i honestly hate this new ringo

"i changed my style, not my personality." ringo replies, rolling her eyes.

ADINROSSLUVR, u and adin???

"adin's one of my best friends," ringo replies, smiling with her laptop next to her.

USER1, u and speed though

"i have a boyfriend." ringo says, finally stopping the ship comments.

USER2, IT HAS TO BE GOGY??

"rin, do you know where my phone is?" the chat heard a familiar british voice call.

"no, i seen it in your bedroom." ringo calls back, in the softest voice her fans have ever heard her use.

"i found it, thank you." george calls back, walking into the room where his girlfriend was now. "oh, you're live?"

"yeah. just answering questions." ringo tells him, the boy kissing her cheek before sitting next to her.

RINGONOTFOUND, their both blushing I LOVE THIS

ringo giggles as well as george, making chat go absolutely crazy.

ISHOWLEAK, speed jus leaked his junk bro

"no way," ringo shuffles to grab her phone to text speed.

"did he actually?" george asks, leaning his head over her shoulder to see what speed replies with.

"he actually did, damn." ringo says, trying not to giggle a little bit.

"alright rin's going to get off," george says, making her raise an eyebrow.

"bye!" ringo says, ending the live.

the two sighed before going back into ringos room.

HOLLYWOODFIX,

liked by georgenotfound and 231,781 others

HOLLYWOODFIX, ringo faith seen in orlando, florida not dressed as she previously was when everyone was upset with her changes.
TAGGED,

GEORGENOTFOUND, she's still pretty
RINGOFAITH, love uuuu

INSTAGRAM STORIES
GEORGENOTFOUND

INSTAGRAM STORIESGEORGENOTFOUND