019

RINGO WAS scrolling on her instagram feed when a incoming call came through.

it was from tommy, he said he was coming over. he sounded like he was.. crying?

she grabs her remote, changing the channel to one of tommys favorite shows before straightening up her living room a bit.

soon enough a knock came on her door, signaling someone was behind the locked door.

"hey, tommy. what's wrong?" she opens the door to see him still slightly crying.

that's when he let it all out. his tears fell and he collapsed into the shorter girls arms.

she rubbed his back in a comforting manner while making her way to the couch with him, sitting next to him while his head was still dug into her neck.

"what happened?" she asks, still rubbing his back softly.

"women."

"oh. you can stay here for as long as you'd like. i'm sure your mother wouldn't mind." ringo assures him.

"thank you." the blonde says while his head is still laying on the girls shoulder.

"no problem." ringo says with her arm around the boys shoulders.

"thank you for everything, ringo." tommy thanks her, not for only being able to stay her place.

"what do you mean?" ringo asks, knowing that's not what he was thanking her for.

"you've always been there when i need you. none of my other friends are as reliable as you are, or as sweet as you are. i could mess up so many times and you still continue to be so nice and comforting to me." tommy says, realizing he hasn't been the best friend here recently. "i know i don't say it, but i really do love you."

this made the girl light up. she smiled bigger than she ever has before.

"i love you too, child." ringo says, leaning her head on top of the younger boys.

"when you and gogy get married, you have to adopt me." tommy says, smiling.

"ew."

"you like him though?" tommy says, furrowing his eyebrows.

"no, ew to marriage." ringo says, rolling her eyes while smiling a bit.

gogy💐

hello british in denial

hello

no insults?
what's going on...?

nothing
just tired

it's 3pm?

yeah i know

what's going on with you

nothing
tommys here and he's sleeping
that's why i can't talk too much

oh
what happened with him?
i thought you guys didn't really
like each other