016

rin💐

hey rin i know you probably don't
want to talk to me right now but i have
an apologie.

i'm busy.

please let me? you don't even have to
accept it

fine but hurry

this is going to sound stupid but i needed
a distraction from you. you were all that was
going through my head and i started talking
to jessica to get my mind off of you for once

i'm sorry

yeah it's fine

no, it's not, rin i messed up

and i'm sorry i shouldn't have done
any of that

you shouldn't have but you're a human
we make mistakes and it's whatever

i'll get over it

i forgive you

thank you, rin

yw

bye gogy

bye rin <33
seen

EVERY PERSON included in the smp/friendgroup that lived in uk was going to a theme park today.

the group of five get into the uber before driving to the park, tommy already scared.

"thank you!" will tells the driver before paying him the amount owed plus a tip.

"we're here, ringos still short and i'm not ready for the rides." tommy tells his vlog camera, smiling while ringo rolled her eyes from beside of him.

"you're always hating, fuck off." ringo says, moving to beside will. "hello, fellow singer, how are you?"

"i know you're just trying to make me not call you short," will says, smirking down at the way shorter girl. "but, you're probably too short to ride most of these rides."

"i hate all of you, gogy and tubbo are my favorite." ringo says, moving to in between toby and george.

"they've always been your favorite, that's why me and tommy are mean to you." will says, laughing with tommy.

"oh so you care?" ringo asks sarcastically, walking next to tubbo to the first ride.

they got on the ride with it going will, tommy, george, ringo, and then tubbo.

"tommy and ring, there's a chance you may die." will told the younger boy and girl, smiling.

"DONT FUCKING SAY THAT, DICK!" tommy shouts at the boy next to him.

"george, slap wills shoulder please?" ringo asks the brunette next to her.

"there will be no slapping!" george says, smiling while shaking his head.