020

TODAY WAS ringos birthday. george, nick, jimmy, karl, chris, chandler, nolan, tubbo, tommy, tommy's girlfriend, wilbur, ranboo, bri, quackity, badboyhalo, dream, ishowspeed, kai cenat, adin ross, larray, and a bunch of others were inside of the huge house ringo rented.

to be honest there was around 200 people inside of the house, most of them being creators.

some of them were ringos friends, but most was her friend group.

to name all of the creators, here's a full list of them all who were inside of the house.

starting with her friend group; sapnap, georgenotfound, quackity, tommyinnit, tubbo live, wilbur soot, ranboo, karl, and bri.

now onto the others; ishowspeed, dream, mrbeast, lazar beam, adin ross, kai cenat, badboyhalo, larray, chandler hallow, chris, nolan, tinakitten, corpse husband, ksi, logan paul, sofie dossi, lexi rivera, brent rivera, kodak black, bryce hall, valkyrae, machine gun kelly, and megan fox.

which is absolutely crazy. right now the 25 year old is with jimmy and adin.

"happy birthday, rin!" george hasn't seen the birthday girl all day, but now that he's with her, he hugs her from behind, taking her by surprise.

"thank you! where's the group?" ringo asks, trying to speak over the music so he could hear her.

"there over there, trying to find kodak black," george says, giggling.

the pair walk to where tommy and tubbo where, tommy immediately embraces the shorter girl in a tight, meaningful hug.

"happy birthday, ringo." tommy says with his chin rested on her head.

"thank you, child." ringo smiles into his chest, hoping george didn't take this the wrong way.

"ringo, come here i found him!" speed walks over to the girl, grabbing her hand to take her to where the rapper was.

they found the boy and talked to him for a while, until ringo seen nick walk out of the home and followed him.

"hey," ringo sat next to the boy on the steps, sighing as she did so.

"hey." he says quietly, almost so quiet she couldn't hear him.

"what's wrong?" ringo asks, turning her head towards him.

"nothing, why?" he say's simply, making her sigh again.

"because i can tell when something or someone is bothering you. if something's wrong, you can tell me. i'm your best friend for a reason." ringo explains, giving a reassuring smile.

"it's your birthday, i don't want to bring your mood down." nick says, apparently sighs are contagious because he copied her.

"tell me, nick. you're my best friend, this isn't all about me." ringo says, placing her hand on top of nicks.

"fine. bri and i broke up. but, mutually so i can't be upset." nick says, looking down at his shoes.

"just because it was mutual doesn't mean you can't embrace your feelings. you're hurting, and that's okay." ringo says, rubbing the back of his hand with her thumb.

"no, it's not. i'm not supposed to be upset because we both wanted this." nick says, shaking his head.

"nick. if anyone knows you, it's me. and i believe you're feeling bad about this, and i think you should just let it out." ringo reassures his again. "cry, complain, bitch about her, do whatever you want."

"i just feel like i was the problem. like i couldn't give her the time she very well deserved." nick says, sighing once again. "i wasn't good enough, and i know it."