Reborn?

<Iris pov: >

??:" Nice work , Iris."

Iris:" Thank leo. Humm, where is everyone?"

Leo:" they went to their rooms after the mission."

Iris:" Huh? That's strange... we always stay together after any missions.. "

Leo:" Oh quit suspecting everything ok? It's really annoying. "

It hurt me, but I didn't show it. I always try to be good to be with them, but in the end, I always get shunned.

I was an orphan ever since I can remember. At the age of 5 , I was taken by the league - NRL - to be an assassin. But misfortunes never left me. Even here, I was mocked by others because of my hair and eyes. It's really rare to have platinum hair and ruby eyes.

I managed to be an S class assassin at the age of 12, and then I was befriended by a group of 5 people.

The oldest is Leo, followed by Mika, Delip, Risa, and Rio. They were the new kids brought by the NRL that year. They never judged me on my appearance. I always tried to do my best for them, but after 2 yeras... I began to feel excluded. They also sometimes harshly reply to me, like now.

I went to my room and took a bath. I waited for dinner time even though I was hungry. In the meantime, I decided to read my favorite Webtoons , Mangas and Manhuas.

But my favorite one is ' Innocent Boy Romance ' . But I don't like it because of the ML and FL... but because of the villain. HARUNO SAKURAI♡♡♡♡♡♡. He is the illigimant son of the gangster name Pain. Pain tolerates his existence and loves his other son more. He got everything except a family and love. His biological mother was unknown, and it said that his mother abandoned him. He was bullied because of his hair color and eyes until the FL, Uchiha Sasuko, saved him from his bullies. From that day, Sakurai became obsessed with Sasuko and followed her everywhere like a puppy. He did everything for her, bye her gifts, bring lunch for both of them, have extra warm cloths for her, only smiles at her , is a little possisive .... a perfect boyfriend.

He is the reason I don't have any boyfriend until now. Whenever I see him or think about him, it makes my heartbeat faster and gives butterflies in my stomach. I don't care about the main characters , and unfortunately, he has a bad ending . I cried uncontrollably that day and requested a side story of him with a happy ending. But that wish never came true. I was lost in my thoughts, but then I heard a knock on my door.

Leo:" Iris. It's time for dinner."

I looked at the clock, and yeah, it was indeed time for dinner. I opened the door and followed Leo. But the atmosphere at the dining table was a bit... off. I mean.. it felt like they were hiding something from me.

Iris:" Hey... what's wrong?"

Risa:" Nothing, sis Iris. Please enjoy todays dinner. It was made by us, especially for you."

Iris:" What? For me? Why so suddenly?"

Rio:" w-well because it's always because of you that our missions are always successful. "

Iris:" Really?"

Mika :" Now let's not waste time and start eating!!"

Delip:" Yeah, i can't wait to eat."

We sat on our seats, but they waited until I took a bite... I was about to take my first bite, but I paused and asked

Iris:" Aren't you going to eat? "

Rio:" a-ah! Since we prepared the dinner for you, we wanted you to taste first and compliment us."

I found it super suspicious, but since they are my friends... I can trust them.