Replace

<< Scarlett pov:>>

KAAAAAAAA!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT PROPOSED BY SAKURAI-KUN!!!!! HE EVEN MADE AN INVITATION CARD FOR OUR WEDDING!!!!!!!

But don't you think the progress is happening faster?

....

But do I care? NAH! AS LONG AS I AM WITH MY SEXY HUBBY DADDY I DON'T CARE ABOUT ANYTHING!!!!!!

He is visiting my granddad today to discuss this. And take me to choose a lovely wedding gown. I am so excited!!! KAAAAAAA!!!!

This is the best life I've ever had thus far. And I will make Sakurai-kun happy. Keep her away from that bitch. Now that I think about the expression on her face at the party...

She looked disappointed and hurt when Sakurai-kun chose my side.

'Why do you have such an expression? This is puzzling. She should not harbour any feelings for Sakurai-kun other than hatred, rage, frustration, and other negative emotions. So, what were you disappointed about? Could it be?...'

My thoughts were interrupted when the maid knocked on the door.

Scarlett:" Come in!"* The maid enters the room*

Maid:" Miss, your grandfather called you downstairs for an emergency meeting. And Lord Haruno is here. And Oh! You are already ready, it seems."

Scarlett:" Emergency meeting? What could that be about? With Sakurai-kun? This is a serious matter. "

Maid:" This is a serious matter, miss."

When we went downstairs, the mood was thick. Sakurai-kun noticed me and altered his demeanour from cold to soft.

Scarlett:" Good morning everyone. G-good morning Sakurai-kun. "* blush*

Sakurai:"Good morning. You look beautiful as always,  beautiful. "

AhhhhhHHhHHhh~~~~

Scarlett:" Stop it~~~~ "

Scarlett:" Stop it~~~~ ". You make me embarrassed!!!"* pout and cheeks turn red*

We were so busy with ourselves that we even forgot that there were also other people with us. One of them was glaring at Sakurai.

Sakurai:" Why? There is nothing to be shy about since we are going to be a couple in two days."

....two?

Scarlett:" TWO DAYS????? OH NO! I NEED TO PREPARE MYSELF, AND I DON'T EVEN HAVE A PLAN !!! "

He stood up and wrapped his arm around my shoulder. 

'Why am I so short???? I only reach his chest level.'

Sakurai:" Everything is managed, little wife. You just have to wear the dress and enter the hall. That's it."

Scarlett:" You did???"

Sakurai:" Yes. We just have to select the wedding dress today and all will be done. "