anti Marinette

Chloe bourgeois, the rich spoiled , heartless mayor's and a famous fashion queen Aundre Bourgeois  daughter . Just like every typical villainess, she got a bad ending because she wasn't on good terms with the protagonist . Miraculous ladybug is a show for kids where Chloe was a mean girl.  Chloe started to change and began to gain more fame than the female lead, so that's why its writer made her character worse. In the end, she was left alone.  First, her mother who abandoned her, then Adrain , and then Sabrina and then her father.

Even her miraculous was taken away because the female lead thought that she was a bad holder, and Hawkmoth knows her identity . But Hawkmoth also knew about the identities of other holders except ladybug and chat nori. Hell, the female lead told her friend because she was a 'good' person for her.

And out of everyone, she gave the bee miraculous to her half-sister!!! Wow. And why did her father, who was busy throughout her childhood , spend more time with her half-sister who just appeared out of nowhere?

In my opinion, Chloe could have been a greater protagonist instead of the female lead who liked to stalk her crush.

The author completely ruined her life, and I am gonna fix that. But for that, i have to watch MLB again, which will be really irritating. Because I quit MLB a long time ago.

When I was a kid, I really loved marinette and shaped her with Adrian/ Chat nori and luka, but when I grew up and realized the whole thing about this show and ships... I thought I was really stupid to ship them. 🥲🥲💀

Honestly,  Chloe lost everything when all she wanted was her mother's praise. And where was her father when her mother criticized her openly? And how in the world is he spending most of his time now when his stepdaughter arrived and not with his own blood related daughter? Maybe if he was there to guide her in her childhood,  she wouldn't have turned out to be like this.

Thomas is really a shitty author. ( no offense to anyone) And honestly,  if MLB was written by the Fandom,  it would have gained more popularity with  better written characters 🙄.

In this show , you have to be good ,kind, and understanding and should  be on good terms with the FL in order to have a good life.

Creepy Facts : Thomas named Marinettes fathers name after him and Sebain after his ex-girlfriend, who was Chinese.  Marinette is the imaginary daughter he imagined with her. And here he also has a wife and children.  💀 bro gets triggered when Fandom doesn't like Marinette and makes Chloe even worse when fans ask for her redemption arc. Marinette/ ladybug  was supposed to be smart, so he made chat nori look dumb.

My opinion on Marinette.

1) Stalker ( we all know)
2) lier( even that)
4) Bully.
5) thief
6) Will do anything of them is Adrian without thinking about anyone being akumatize.
7) mary-sue
8) she doesn't face consequences of her actions when others do.
10) selfish

Maximum Akumas were caused by her, and Chloe only gets akumatize herself the most.

She even went to expose Lila in her hero form to get her away from Adrian. When I was a kid, this situation was normal and funny, and all but the adult me is totally against it. It was a rule that the never used power for your desire no matter what it is.

She sneeked into Adrian's room , smelled his bed sheets, and checked out his room.

Kid me: Oh yes, my ship!

Adult me: tf? That's creepy and crazy.

I really love MHA instead.  Like Bakugou literally told the MC to die and bullied him every day, but... HE CHANGED!! THIS IS WHAT I CALL A GREAT AUTHOR AND A WELL WRITTEN STORY FOR KIDS.