The kingdom of Poseidon

Depuis le début

"Do you like seashells?" he asks, improving his expression and looking seriously at mine.

"Yes," I answer without understanding.

"Don't panic, human," he orders, looking at my body again.

I don't understand why he says it? But it already makes me feel it. Seashells?

He comes closer again, I look at him intrigued to defend myself if he tries to do something... I'll leave him drowned on this coast if I must.

"They'll only dress you, so you don't feel that naked," he assures, placing his fingers in the water.

I notice how seashells emerge from the sand, some empty, and others run out of their animals, leaving their shells alone. These float and approach me. Awesome! but terrifying, yet extraordinary. I grab one curious about what I am seeing. How is this possible? They are normal seashells, nothing different.

How do they move without sinking? How does he control them in such a way?

They stick to my body, taking a strange shape on me. The water rises guiding them and running over my body rarely without explanation. I have never seen anything like it. It is not normal. Impressed I look at him. Fear does not beat my impression.

"Did I tell you that you are in my kingdom?" He opines, very sure of his words.

My anxieties grow at these words; it's him. There is no human who can do something like it. What's that? Magic? Am I hallucinating?

"I'm confused," I admit.

I look at the seashells on me, but it's a dress, strange as a tunic, with some strips of seashells on my shoulders, it's short to the thighs and very beautiful. I love the colors and the design. It's incredible, only small, tiny holes where my skin can be seen, but the water keeps moving without stopping; it distorts the view a bit. Seashells of all sizes and kinds cover my body well, sticking to each other.

I smile to myself.

"If you don't tell me how you got in, we'll find a way to do it," he assures in threat.

"I don't know, I just shipwrecked," I admit cautiously of my words; whoever this man is, he may be very dangerous.

"I don't think my father brought you," he opines. "Get up and come with me," he orders again.

I look at him, unsure. He smirks, mocking my expression.

"To my kingdom, my house" I keep looking at him, I'm still insecure, but I can't stay here lost. "Well, if you don't want to, I won't force you. But you wouldn't want to be stuck with some of my friends behind you," he says, looking over my head.

I turn around. My whole world falls apart like an incredulous blow. A dream, or I died... I crawl quickly towards the dry sand away from the water... it is as if I am in a great sphere, a circle, a solid glass bubble under the sea. A huge octopus... manta rays, sharks all look so big from here. There are no normal sizes for them. Only a huge wall holds them from falling on me. How could I get here?

I start to shake and feel dizzy. In need of some air.

"Calm down. They won't do anything to you," he assures.

"They're... they're..." I can't speak.

"Yes, they are delicacies, shellfish, for you," he says.