oo9 , (questions.)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

Arthur laughed and shook his head, a smile lighting up his face. "Don't get me started, I have to tell you about when Sunshine told me Liam was flirting with me, I didn't even realise." They had come to a stop and were now gossiping.

"He's gay?" Ben raised his brow, clearly taken aback by the knowledge. "Although I did see him  talking up Alex earlier..."

Minho scoffed as He watched the two of them with a look of impatience. Minho's arms folded as he listened to them talk between themselves. He had to admit, he was surprised no one had figured it out before. 

"Arthur." 

Arthur looked at Minho before sighing and turning back to Ben. "I have to get going, I'll see you tonight?" Ben nodded and the brunette patted him on the shoulder, they then headed their separate ways. 

Minho and Arthur walked side by side, silence hanging in the air around them, the leaves rustled in the wind and rocks got kicked aside with a faint thud. 

"You know, you think we are going to get out?" Arthur ran a hand through his hair, the strands falling back into his face afterwards. He took a deep breath obviously feeling the lightweight feeling talking to Ben like that gave him. He liked being able to talk as if he had no responsibilities. 

Minho glanced at him as he walked into the map room, observing how Arthur's eyes were trained on the covered maze.

"We will get out, I know what Alby said but we have to."

Arthur sat next to Minho with Ben standing beside him, swirling his jar of Gally's Drink whilst watching with a smile as the faint 'Light him up!' came from the bonfire as they threw the torches onto the massive pile of wood. 

"So Artie-" The boy was cut off but Arthur's protest of 'Don't call me that.' "-How have you been today, I saw you weren't at the box when it came up?"

Arthur shrugged and looked at the boy with raised eyebrows. "I didn't want to be, I'm sure you can get by without me Jason." He looked away from Jason and toward the fire again, trying to ignore his constant talking right next to his ear.

"Sorry, you're really close can you back up?" The feeling of Jason's breath on the back of his neck brought up an uncomfortable feeling. Minho was looking at Jason with narrowed eyes and a tightened fist.

"No, I can't, where's your lover boy? Has he decided to back off? Come on give me a chance, I would be so much better than him." Jason poked the hornet's nest.

The moment he mentioned Newt Arthur had enough but when his hand touched Arthur's waist he decided to do something. With the smile, he had minutes earlier now being a scowl he brought his hand up and smacked Jason's face with the back of his hand. Still not looking at the boy he took a deep breath, hearing him moaning and whining. "Yeah, don't touch me. Actually. Hold it." 

Standing up, Arthur walked over to Gally, his steps wide as he reached him and whispered in his ear. Both boys looked towards Jason who cradled his nose, his eyes watering. Gally broke out into a grin and high-fived Arthur before the brunette made his way back to his seat, with the builder following soon after. As soon as he sat down Gally tugged Jason into the circle. 

"Fucking weirdo." Ben barked out a laugh which caused Arthur to start laughing as well. "Can't believe that." Arthur shook his head as he watched Jason fight Gally and fail miserably.