𝟬𝟬𝟭. 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥

000

000. 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘬𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘥
★ ★ ★

𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 soft against mine, unkissed and yet so kissable, his lips parted ready to say something but he fought against speaking and kept his mouth shut

𝗜𝗦 𝗟𝗜𝗣𝗦 𝗪𝗘𝗥𝗘 soft against mine, unkissed and yet so kissable, his lips parted ready to say something but he fought against speaking and kept his mouth shut. His mind was a whirlwind, thoughts flooding his brain as i kissed him, his lips tasted sugary, more like honey and vanilla.

he was so inexperienced at kissing, the farthermost time he'd ever kissed a girl who wasn't his adoring maman was in primary school when he was forced to kiss a girl as a dare. It was on the cheek obviously, they were eight at the time on one knew better.

the young boy wanted to upheld a font that he was an experienced kisser but quickly folded when her lips touch his, he didn't know what to do with himself, he was frazzled.

Pulling away his lips were puffy and his soft doughy hazel eyes were glimmering. His lips curled into a ditsy grin, his mind was clouded with thoughts of ever having a kiss so sweet and tender like the one he just shared.

"You're a good kisser char." The young french girl compliments her expensive lipgloss gifted by her father now smeared between hers and charles' lips.

the young monégasque didn't know what to do with himself, he was by far flustered at the complimented he was awarded from his longtime school crush. His cheeks redded in the deepest hue humanely possible, he looked like a tomato.

"Aren't you going to say something charles?" The girl frowned, saddened by his silence. It was a wake up call for charles, the gears in his head started turning screaming at him internally to open up. "Thanks—you're a great kisser too." He laughs softly bitting his lip, joaquin giggled kissing his cheek.

"thank you, char." She smiles softly before checking her watch, it was a quarter to seven. joaquin was going to be tardy for supper if she didn't get a move on. "I have to go charles, see you at school." She smiles kissing his cheek once more as a Farwell goodnight kiss.

"Yeah." He hums watching Joaquin get on her bicycle and ride home.

he did the same, it was getting awfully late and his parents were probably worried sick about where there middle child's whereabouts. riding home was peaceful, he enjoyed it but not as much as the enjoyment he held everytime joaquin would subconsciously fill his mind.

the young sixteen year old was by far whipped, and couldn't wait till the next school day to see joaquin's pretty face.

when the boy arrived home his mother and father were worried sick, mostly his maman but that's usual. charles was her boy, she wouldn't dare to see anything horrible to happen to her middle teenage boy.

"oh Charlie mon amour, who's gotten you so smitten?" Pascale inquires a soft chuckle escaping the mother's lips as she wipes the gloss off her son's lips. "it was probably that joaquin girl charles' always hanging out with after school." Lorenzo butts in, making charles turn scarlet red. the mother's ears perk up, she knew the young girl's mother. they weren't friends or anything the mother would stop by her hair salon to get a yearly trim with her daughter and to get her two youngest boys olivier and Antonio's hair cut every two weeks. so you could say they were well aquianted.

"is that so?" She inquires her eyebrows knitting together. "you shared your first kiss with joaquin?" She adds making him hum. the mother gasps squeezing her son tightly, this was a big moment for charles to share with his mother.

"maman, please don't tell the whole neighborhood, I don't want jackie to find out that she was my first kiss." He says rather shyly not meeting his mother's loving gaze. his mother was totally swoon over the petname charles had for joaquin, seeing her son so inlove made her heart swell.

"I won't charlie." She promises pecking her son on the cheek. "now come on, wash up. you smell like outside."

WELCOME IHRTDAN TEDTALK !!

first chapter done what do we think ???

how was yalls summer ???