viii. i only have two real friends, and lately i'm a nervous wreck.

Start from the beginning

stacy nodded in understanding. "i'm glad we got to know each other beyond those first impressions. you're a good friend, b."

bianca's smile widened at stacy's words. "you're a good friend too, s. i'm glad we met, even if it was under weird circumstances."

"oh hey, you're bianca right?" ronnie and zaara entered the living room, stacy had told bianca about both of them one of them is her sister and the other one is her sister's friend who's at their house all the time.

"oh yeah nice to meet you," she waved at the two.

"nice to meet you too," ronnie replied with a friendly smile.

zaara nodded in agreement. "stacy's told us a lot about you."

stacy rolled her eyes playfully. "oh, come on, not that much."

bianca chuckled. "well, i hope it's all good things."

"what are you guys doing?" ronnie questioned, pointing over to the two.

"nothing really just talking," stacy shrugged,

"you guys wanna watch a movie with us?" zaara offered and bianca and stacy nodded to each other.

"yeah sure, why not?" bianca and stacy got off the couch, grabbing the candy. "what are we watching?"

"scream," ronnie answered as they walked up the stairs.

"hey you guys in here?" danny opened the door to ronnie's bedroom

"hey you guys in here?" danny opened the door to ronnie's bedroom. "oh, hey bianca."

"hey, mr. friedman," she greeted as the girls quickly shushed them.

"all right, all right." the man raised his hands in defeat. "what are you watching?"

"scream four." ronnie replied blankly, her full attention on the tv screen.

"just make sure these two don't get too scared." he pointed to the younger girls.

"dad, we're not babies i think we can handle scream." stacy scoffed.

danny chuckled. "alright, alright, just checking. enjoy the movie, kids." he left the room with a smile, leaving the girls to continue their movie night in peace.

stacy, ronnie, bianca, and zaara huddled together on the bed, sharing blankets and pillows. despite stacy's earlier protest that they weren't babies, there were moments when they all screamed in unison, their laughter immediately following as they realized it was just another well-executed jump scare.

ronnie, the horror movie aficionado, seemed the least perturbed by the gruesome scenes on screen. she leaned forward, her eyes glued to the tv, analyzing each twist and turn in the plot. "you know, these movies always have the best twists. you never know who the killer is until the very end."

stacy, who was less accustomed to horror films, couldn't help but cover her eyes during some of the bloodier scenes. "i can't believe you guys watch this stuff for fun," she admitted, her voice muffled by the pillow she clutched.

zaara, who had been relatively quiet until now, chimed in with a teasing grin. "thought you weren't a baby."

"i'm not," stacy rolled her eyes, but clutched the pillow even more.

once the movie ended, they let out a collective sigh of relief. "well, that was intense," stacy remarked, finally lowering the pillow from her face.

ronnie, added her two cents. "it was good, but the original 'scream' is still the best."

"yeah but jill is an icon," bianca commented. "she nearly got away with it, the only ghostface to ever do so."

author's note, i wanted to write a chapter with bianca and stacy so here it is, next chapter will be bianca and stacy getting ready for b's bat mitzvah