ii. but i wish i could disappear

liked by andygoldfarb and 2

liked by andygoldfarb and 2.748 others

biancaacrchibald: good 4 u

view all 246 comments

andygoldfarb: ❤️
biancaarchibald: 🫶🏻

kymcohen: beautiful 💗
biancaarchibald: all youu

meganlevy: pretty 💕
biancaarchibald: ilysm

anyaaaa: 😍😍
biancaarchibald: lyy

stacyfriedman: prettiest

"i really want a cloud like i want to taste a cloud

"i really want a cloud like i want to taste a cloud." bianca heard lydia speaking, making her look up from her seat in the back.

"me too they look like they would taste like cotton candy." stacy agreed before she saw someone come in front of her.

"yo," it was andy, he looked at bianca before turning his attention to stacy. "you good bro?" he asked stacy, bianca rolled her eyes at the interaction.

"yeah. why?" stacy had froze for a couple seconds before finally speaking up.

"uh your head from earlier, head injures are no joke." lydia turned around to see the glare that bianca was sending their way and she gulped, no one wanted to get on bianca's bad side. "one time i barfed at soccer from a concussion." andy continued, making bianca's face change from a glare to a disgusted look. "did you barf?"

"no. i didn't" stacy answered confused, she wasn't sure what to do the guy she liked was talking to her about barfing.

"tight," he replied before waking away, taking his seat in the back next to bianca, it was a regular thing even if they were broken up. "hey, b."

bianca just merely glanced at him as their teacher began speaking. "all right. shabbat shalom!" rabbi rebecca said making the class repeat after her. "how's everyone feeling? we having the time of our lives right now?" rabbi rebecca was one of the weirdest yet most hilarious people she had ever met. "you guys started you mitzvah projects yet?"