CINCO: The Virus

PLEASE READ THE VERY FIRST CHAPTER FOR NOTES :)

THREE WHOLE days have gone past, and those three whole days where Leon have spent onto these criminals, the people that got him involve in this another crisis, the only thing is, they weren't just a normal people. But a part of Umbrella Corporation. For the past few days, he develop a routine that he didn't expect to be able to adapt it. The tall man Logan, who will gonna do all the look out for them just in case. The tanned woman Astrid who would put many security devices making sure their traits will be clean. Especially to the public, quite impressive how they highly lay low their selves. One thing in his mind, they were good with hiding. And that's not good.

Last one, the woman with long curly brown hair, emerald green eyes, a face that he couldn't sees much emotions but just stoic or a stone one, Crisaveina the scientist who busy herself during one of her so-called experiments. The two supplements that he was introduced of. W-Capsule and the X-WS1. The X-WS1 is the one she was currently studying.

He sees the woman with her lab coat once again, the focus, determination and ones emotionless look on her face looking at the substance. He just sigh on his seat, wearing a shirt that is hugging tightly in his upper body and a sweat pants, these clothing was from Logan, it suits him, but doesn't fit his well-built body because Logan was quite slim for a man.

One of the person he have grown close in to was Logan—his head turn to the tall man sitting on the seat again, his eyes were focus on the computer then his fingers were dancing so methodically on the keyboard, he wasn't sure what are the things he was processing and decoding but he knew it was something illegal, that he doesn't have choice but to allow for the time being.

Aside from being them, the only two man on the group, Leon find himself being friendly on Logan, tons of similarities, off topic about their escapes and plans of the current situation. He was a type of guy who would brighten the day by running his mouth none stop and talking many things that isn't related to the crisis. Oddly enough, he didn't mind, Leon actually enjoy his company.

Leon panned his head on the tanned woman who came back from the other side of the room, with a box of some important things that Crisaveina have told her to bring. Astrid is not someone he normally could talk to, but she's not bad of a company. From time to time, he and her have interacted, she's in charge on the weapons, he finds out she's part of a military that Greyson Madrid Lopez, his captain-ex captain that he work for.

And last one, the Virology scientist. He never get to talk to her, never for the past three days he have spent with them. She's more quiet, no words can express how she feels or what she was thinking, Leon find himself couldn't read the woman. But, he can see the pain on her eyes, like he's seeing himself on her—he shake his head, returning his head on the water gun that he have been ticker the trigger to past time.

Leon remember it clearly, so vividly. Where Crisaveina have last offered him help, how she explain the plan in order to save the people at the D.S.O from Grey Lopez's hands he honestly didn't expect a help from the people whom he hated so much, yet he didn't see a reason why he couldn't get some right, the manipulation of that bastard, he was pissed. By now, he was sure that Grey have find out about him not reporting to his case for the past three days.

"Crissy! Look I got the formula you wanted" The tall man Logan says. It caught his attention as well that he stood up and crept on the corner, curiosity hits him as he was extending his head slightly to take a peek of the monitor.

"Good. It should work, the G-Virus is something we couldn't get wrong into" Leon narrowed his eyes at the familiar word came out of the cold mouthed of the scientist.

"G-Virus?" His voice echo from the three of them who turn their heads on him. "You have the formula of the G-Virus? What are you guys planning to that?" His voice sounded more upset, his brows meet, what are these people planning to the virus that caused his life miserable for the past seven years?